MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar notices that King Candy has volunteered.*
    "Weren't you in Wizard of Oz as a munchkin? Go ahead all short and mighty."

2. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy's grin disappeared at Scar's comment, he frowned disdainfully and straightened his lapels. "If you knew anything about me; you'd know I'm much more like the Wizard than one of the munchkins! Hmph!" He muttered angrily. "In fact I don't know why that comment was necessary," King Candy continued, walking by Scar with a dismissive wave. "I offer to help and yooooou... aha... go and insult me! Obviously manners are not one of your strong points... or knowing how to act around royalty... ehehe... it makes it..." He smiled at the lion. "... difficult to believe you're actually royalty..."

After saying that King Candy walked toward the chest with his cane in a very self-important way, though he stopped for a moment when he realized the floor was wet from where the CMs had put out the fire. He frowned again... he outfit had just dried from the rain outside and he didn't like the idea of getting his shoes wet. "They could of at least dried the floor for the King!" King Candy grumbled, he looked back at the chest... now only noticing there was still a lot of smoke billowing from it. "Aha! Oh dear..."

[[OOC: I've been told to use some suspense here... as the game is slow right now. :D ]]

3. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo follows the group into the theatre, squawking with laughter at the giant head! He flutters up to perch on top of it, doing his best impression of his friend Nevermore.

When Scar asks for volunteers, Diablo stays where he is. That chest looks like the lid could slam shut and trap someone!

4. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Ursula enters the theatre with Scar, receiving a complement for clearing the area so fast. King Candy volunteers to search the stage as the others meekly stay put where they are. Suddenly King Candy announces the discovery of...

OOC: At an local Apple Festival Parade, I'll be checking in intermittantly.

5. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am follow the rest of the detectives in line. It seems like they have been in line after line for days. While the chest looks like a good place to take a nap, they decide to let the candy human check it out.

6. PinHunters

PinHunters Active Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Alice followed everyone to The Mermaid Lagoon and was amazed at the whole place. She wondered how beautiful King Triton’s kingdom would be to see in person. She must try to get there someday.

Although Ursula changing forms and growing would have scared her before, she had seen enough scary things in Wonderland and in this crazy investigation to even be phased by it. She quickly just walked around looking for something odd in the attraction. Nothing seemed wrong – though it was her first time there.
    Scar finally led them all to the stage room and Alice stood far away from the chest just in case something happened or someone else turned out dead. She was too exhausted from all this looking around to be surprised by something like that. Instead she reached into her pocket and took out a few candies that she had taken from the King Candy when Siamese cats tore his pants apart.

Maybe this will give her extra energy to continue investigating.

7. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

"Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore'..." King Candy said as he noticed that birdy sitting up on the Ursula animatronic, he also threw his cane at Belle for her to hold while he checked the chest. "Hold that for me please, Miss!" He said and then hopped up on to the rock the chest was sitting on, the smoke around it was quite intense and making it difficult for him to see what was actually inside. He tried to hold his breath but eventually had to breathe, and started coughing because of the smoke. "Milk my Duds... that's... -cough- ...quite unsavory..." King Candy stated, trying to wave away the smoke as it made him feel quite disgusted.

Some of the others seemed to be getting a little annoyed at him for making a fuss; he sniffed at them and took out a dainty handkerchief (that had the initials K. C embroidered on it) to shield his nose and mouth from the smoke. Also at this time noticing Alice was eating the candy from before; too bad he hadn't poisoned it... King Candy thought to himself. He then peered in to the chest, placing one hand on the side of it to balance himself as the other was holding the handkerchief. King Candy raised an eyebrow when he saw what was in the chest... but was leaning so far over he then fell in! "WHOA!"

[[OOC: Well I thought suspense meant at least three posts. :D Oh BTW who is actually at the event at the moment?]]

8. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

When the area was cleared, Vanellope follows the others into the theater. She snickered a little at the giant head. There was also a chest in the room, which looked pretty burnt. Vanellope didn't really want to check it, in case something unpleasant might be inside.

When King Candy went up to check it out, Vanellope hoped something would pop out and get him. But, that wasn't the case. She did get a big laugh when he leaned in too far and fell into the chest.

9. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*scar watches as the want to be King walks up to the chest on the stage. Surprised that King Candy doesn't ask someone to give him a lift, Scar isn't surprised when the small racer falls into the chest. He is tempted to walk up and just close the chest. Scar walks up meaning to check....

"If you want something done right then you have to do it yourself."

.....when King Candy pokes his bald head over the edge and says......*

OOC I believe Stef is or was at the event....now that it is wrapping up I will soon start a new post count(maybe tomorrow)....BUT don't worry I will take into account that the forum is not running well at all at the moment.

10. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

For a moment there was just a number of disgruntled noises and complaints before King Candy stood up, quite indignantly... and now in a bit of a mess too. "Well... aha... I've found... something... lets just say this was definitely deliberate..." He announced, looking rather annoyed at the current situation; Scar had seemingly been trying to take a look as well and Vanellope and Alice were both laughing. "Quiet! Glitch! You are not to laugh at his royal candiness... that's me!" He climbed back out of the chest and brushed himself down, making everyone wait until he was finished before telling them what he had found.

Inside the chest was some DEAD/DRY BRANCHES that had been used as kindle and had been started using some kind of torch... of course it was quite burnt now but there were remnants. "Don't worry, aha! No dead body... but the fire was definitely started from here with what seems to be a torch..." He finally said. "They used dry branches as kindle... ehehehe... other than that... there's nothing much here," King Candy explained, still standing up near the chest while writing down the new information in binary. "Now the question is... why would they want to start a fire here...? Unless..." The demented Candy King looked serious for a moment. "What if this was a distraction...?"

[[OOC: Okay, thanks for the info. :) Would of posted this sooner but yeah... the forum went down... again... lol]]

11. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar is a bit surprised (ooc* not really as that is the exact info provided) that no dead body was found, but also a bit relieved. He looks around the room at the others.*

"There has to be more spread out in the theater and see if you can find anything. Also start preparing your notes for presentation. I want to gather all info together so that we have a better chance to solve this case. When I come to you either soon or atleast when we return to the hotel later I expect full disclosure of your notes on this case."

OOC* Scar will go room to room later when the detectives return to the hotel for tonight...after this scene...he will ask for your notes on the case....this will give everyone a chance to share (if they wish) their list of clues and any info they think important. It is NOT required that you share, but the more that is shared the better chance someone has of solving the case...and with the iffy forum it may need solving before the forum blows up. lol

12. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

OOC: Oh great... yeah I have King Candy's notes written down now but he has been writing this in binary and therefore it would be in binary code in-game. Do you know how long the notes are translated to binary code? :D I could post it all in binary but it would make the post crazy long. I'll figure out a way for a in-game translation... maybe Scar could force King Candy to translate it? lol! He'll probably be a bit hesitant to disclose his notes at first.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  13. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am glance at the burned box, definitely not good for sleeping in now. The burning smell is giving them a headache so they step away. Looking over there diminished group, they wonder if they rest of them got caught in the same sort of lines they did and would show up soon

Ooc DH and I were at the event, and are heading for a football gamd, but will be checking in by cell/tablet

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

14. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

After Ursula cleared the area, Scar asked for any volunteers to check the treasure chest. King Candy was happy to oblige. He tossed his cane to Belle, which Belle didn't mind holding since the Candy King was doing the difficult part.

She watched as he peered in and winced as he expressed disgust at what he saw. She closed her eyes and awaited for what she thought would be the inevitable grim report when King Candy let out a shout. She looked over to see that King Candy fell in. Belle offered her hand to help him out, but the King simply poked his head up and snapped at Vanellope before looking back and reporting the evidence of the fire having been started there, and rather than remains there was only dry dead branches. Belle sighed in relief.

She stood by to offer help for King Candy to get out if he needed any, and then handed him back his cane as Scar directed everyone to search around the theater and then announced that they were going to need to prepare their notes for a presentation. Belle bit her lip as she glanced down at her iphone. While normally a good note taker, she feared that her previous long absence from the group would not make her very useful when everyone brought their notes together.

OOC: I'm not at the event but have been spending the weekend away with my family. We've had internet access, but every time I went to check the site it was down. >.<

15. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy only noticed Belle had offered to help him after he had got out of the chest himself; he took back his cane from her and patted her hand. "Thank you, miss; at least you have manners. And the decency to offer your assistance to the King," He said as Scar told everyone to do another sweep of the area, and the fact he would be wanting to look over their notes. King Candy frowned as he got down from where the chest was situated; he hadn't wanted anyone looking through his notes on the case but him... but its not like any of them could read binary code. Going back to the hotel was sounding like a good idea to him though; he was getting a bit worn out now and wanted a rest from all this wandering about everywhere... yes he was a very energetic guy, but candy can only fuel sugar highs for so long and this day had been quite draining. King Candy searched around a bit but eventually just lean't on his cane and devoured some of his candy supply. "Hmmm... aha! I'm going to need to go back to retrieve my car, yes," He muttered, remembering it was still outside the Tower of Terror ride.

[[OOC: Yeah the forum seems to go down at least once a day at the moment.]]

16. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope was relieved that the only thing in the chest was a bunch of dead branches. She was afraid there was going to be another body. Vanellope looked down at her notes, checking to see everything she had written down. Scar said to prepare their note for presentation a little later today, so Vanellope wanted to look over them again real quick. Afterwards, she put away her notes and searched around the theater a little bit more. She was looking forward to heading back to the hotel. Today had been a hectic day and Vanellope was starting to wear out.

17. PinHunters

PinHunters Active Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Alice laughed when King Candy fell into the treasure chest. She couldn’t help it; it was just the kind of action she needed to see with everything going around. Once King Candy got out and yelled at Vanellope, Alice was kind of mad.
    So Alice did what any proper girl could do in this situation. She gave her best curtsey and sarcastically apologized while trying to hold down laughter: “Oh my, we’re so very sorry our dear King Candy.”

Amazed that King Candy didn’t mind because he continued complementing Belle on her exceptional way to treat a king, she started her way out when she noticed something in the corner of her eye. It was Cheshire Cat, well, it was Cheshire Cat’s grin and eyes.

She took this chance to make another ill comment towards King Candy. “You know Cheshire,” she said sweetly. “We should really introduce the King to our Queen of Hearts. It’ll be a perfect match….well, in anger that is…” and with that Alice skipped her way out and continued to the hotel, where she would FINALLY get to drink tea and have a good rest.

18. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo peers down from the statue, chuckling gently when the Candy King falls into the box. He's relieved to see there are just dead branches in the box, like after a forest fire.

On Scar's instruction, Diablo starts flying around looking for clues in the high places of the room.

*OOC are the dead branches an official clue to the killer, or just used to start the fire? Also Diablo is going to be hard put to share his notes with Scar since Scar didn't give him a raven-sized iPad. :) Don't worry, he'll think of something...

19. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy had heard Alice's second comment about him, that she had spoken to Cheshire, while he was still just leaning on his cane. His expression changed to that of disdain; he wasn't sure who the Queen was that they mentioned... but guessed she must be the Queen of that Wonderland place he had heard mentioned a number of times... especially by random people comparing him to that Hatter person. King Candy wondered if his anger was a bit of an issue though; it did seem to be effecting his code recently... it all started happening after it had merged with the Cy-Bug's code and became a full virus. He really had to figure out how to get it under control.

"Well, I'm off... aha! I'm going back to the hotel; if any of you need me I'll be in my room," King Candy mentioned to whoever was listening. "But first I'm going to get my car," With that he walked out of Mermaid Lagoon and began heading toward the Tower of Terror where his car was (hopefully) still parked.

20. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

* Scar looks around and is satisfied that nothing else is going to be found here. He turns to the others to give instructions.*

"Ok listen it's getting late....the park is still open but I want everyone back in their rooms....NO exceptions.... Room service for dinner and start summarizing your notes....I have a meeting with Yamadera and then I will be visiting you...you do not want to face me if you are out. As for this scene I would definitely add the branches to ur notes and also the torch. It will all be analyzed. Now off to your rooms."

OOC... Japan is in the middle of a typhoon so hard to post but will start a count soon

21. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy finally got back to his car; it was still there to his relief but there were a few guests checking it out. "Please remove yourselves from the vicinity of my car!" He ordered in a Kingly manner and they backed off; he then posed for a couple photos with the guests of course. King Candy got in his car and drove off back to the hotel... he wasn't about to put it back in the parking lot so parked it inside the lobby, but out of the way so it wouldn't bother anyone. He made sure the hotel staff would keep an eye on it for him too.

King Candy was about to go to his room when he remembered the trophy! Quickly he opened the boot and took it out... he frowned when he noticed the piece of paper Cri-kee had put on there was now nowhere to be found. "Where... where'd it go...?" He muttered, looking for it in the boot. When he couldn't find it King Candy went up to his room in a very bad mood; wondering where it had gone. He put the trophy on the dresser in his room, his notebook and cane next to it, and sat down.

"I'll have to ask Scar about that..." The King mumbled to himself, turning the television on to the racing again. He took a moment to check his code wasn't messing up too much; it had been acting normal since he changed back from being Turbo... but he knew it was still twitchy. King Candy then phoned room service; "Hellooooo room service! King Candy here, you should know who I am. Aha! I would like a large platter of assorted EXPENSIVE candy and a drink... BUT NOT DIET COLA!" He made this last statement very clear; after flying face first into Diet Cola Lava he had developed an odd phobia of it... well that and Mentos.

[[OOC: That's okay, stay safe! Also posting this now just in case the forum goes down.]]

22. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC* Let's do a post count....BUT an EASY one and again if the forum goes down don't panic as I will factor that in. 2 posts in 48 hours.
    START: Japan Time Monday 9/16 9:30 am END TIME Wed. 9/18 9:30 am
    EST. START Sunday 9/15 8:30 pm END TIME Tues. 9/17 8:30 pm
    DLR. START Sunday 9/15 5:30 pm END TIME Tues. 9/17 5:30 pm
    London START Monday 9/16 1:30 am END TIME Wed.9/18 1:30 am

****this is give or take 15 minutes***

23. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo utters one last caw from his perch on the octopus-lady's head (not the REAL octopus-lady of course!) Scar orders the group back to their hotel rooms to summarize their notes for later conference. He hopes the lion isn't arranging these one-on-one meetings just to snack on some potential prey animals!

24. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Cheshire had been following along, quietly enjoying the madness when Scar, to his surprise announced that everyone was to return to their rooms to compile their notes for the conference later. What's this? he thinks. Scar is having a conference? He's been going long enough - not to mention that he's learned to be suspicious of dining out - that he wouldn't mind room service for a change. Nodding in acknowledgment to Scar, Cheshire disappears and reappears in his room, where he orders his dinner and settles on his bed with his notes.*

25. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OOC: I'm still at WDW, but I should be able to keep up (more or less) on my phone - provided the site continues to work. Sorry for disappearing the last few days; combination of the event, the pin site crashing - and now more drama. I will do my best to continue, but I may have to go VIP if I cannot continue as a regular player.