MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. PinHunters

PinHunters Active Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Alice finally made it to her hotel room and jumped into bed, shoes and all. She had forgotten the feel of bed because of all the things going on. After taking off her shoes, she wished they could rest for a week because her feet ached.

Deciding a quick bath and some hot tea was the best way to relax and think about the investigation. She had someone in mind but with the new clues, she wasn’t so sure anymore. Once out she decided to order half the things on the menu. She was STARVED and was glad for room service because tonight she will feast and nobody should see a lady eat like she planned to eat – with her hands and fingers.

2. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am strolled back to the hotel, they were ready for a nice dinner and a quick nap. They stopped at the lobby desk to place their order, cream and sushi. Their meal arrived shortly after they did. They had a nice quiet dinner, then curled up for a nap.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

3. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Upon hearing Scar's command to return to the hotel, Vanellope was more than happy to oblige. It had been a hectic day, and seeing all those bodies wasn't helping any. Vanellope makes sure to write down the new clues and heads back to the hotel with the others. She snickered when she remembered Alice's comment to King Candy. She was beginning to like Alice more and more.

After arriving at her room, Vanellope orders some room service and begins to compile her notes.

4. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

After King Candy had dinner, of which he had been quite pleased with... and even more pleased that the drink was not diet cola but champagne, he glanced at his notes... well Scar was welcome to have a look at them; but he wouldn't be able to read it. King Candy shrugged and yawned, settling down into the chair he was sitting on. He watched the racing for a little while but soon nodded off for a while, giggling every so often in his sleep as he dream't of times gone by in TurboTime, and how revered he had been as a racer. Of course the dream eventually turned into Sour Bill throwing Doof-whatever into a dumpster... and also something about Scar doing karaoke... but King Candy awoke nearer to the time Scar would be coming to check his notes. He walked over to get his notebook and then went back to his seat and flicked through it; he hoped Scar would not be too annoyed by the random drawings scattered around next to the binary... that and his enemies list in the back of the book too.

[[OOC: Signing off for now, leaving this here. ]]

5. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*After his meeting Scar decides he better visit Diablo first. He goes up to the top floor and to the end of the hall where Diablo's room is located. After knocking on the door he let's himself in and finds the bird perched on the table.*

"Ok I am here to review your notes and hear your thoughts.."

*But the only word the Raven says is "Nevermore."

"What do you mean NEVERMORE? I want your notes and I want them now!!"

"Nevermore"

*Scar losing his patience and still being hungry from lack of food, opens his jaws wide and suddenly the raven finds himself in darkness.*

[​IMG]

*Scar then spits the raven out...who is not to his taste at all. Diablo is now covered with slobber and spit.*

"I will be back and when I do come back I better not hear the word NEVERMORE."

*Scar leaves the room a bit frazzled and decides he needs to speak to someone with a little sense. He starts for the Porto Pardisio Suite where his love is staying.*

6. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

*OOC Diablo can't talk! :)
    If not for insomnia I wouldn't have seen this until morning. I was going to go over the clues in real life when I had time. But now I have to think of something... :)

7. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC* Don't worry Scar has left Diablo's room...lol...that was just for getting at you lol

8. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo is quite shaken after the visit from Scar! He's not sure what the lion thought he heard; perhaps that old Vincent Price movie he'd been watching on the tv. (Such a great human invention, tv!)

Deciding there's safety in numbers, he flies out the window and around the corner to the window of Cri-kee's room. He lands on the sill of the open window and taps politely to get the cricket's attention. When cri-kee looks up from his scroll, Diablo indicates the notes with a claw. He tilts his head, as if to suggest that perhaps they can put their heads together?

9. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

* As Scar arrives outside the Porto Paradisio suite, he is surprised to find the door cracked open just a little. He knocks and then he opens the door....*

"Ursula dear are you decent? " he calls before cautiously entering. Upon walking down a short hall and entering the lavish living area Scar begins to worry. Ursula is nowhere to be seen. Turning to the right Scar sees another door....this one closed, but coming from behind the door is Ursula's voice. Breathing with a sigh of relief the lion approaches the door to the suite's master bedroom. He then knocks and turns the knob while beginning to speak.*

"Ursula dear these fools are drivi...." * He never finishes his thought as what he sees shocks him while at the same time breaks his heart.*

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  10. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

[​IMG]

*There in plain sight and undeniable is Ursula in her human form...and with her is Gaston. Scar turns without a word...while from behind he hears Ursula calling his name and pleading for him to listen, but the rage, heartbreak and sadness he feels has built up inside and he can't control his anger. He leaves the room...as he walks through the hall he tears pictures from the walls and growls at guests that are leaning out to see what is going on. Scar sees King Candy come out of his room in his Peppermint PJs and walks right by. The little man is so frightened by Scar's looks that he quickly turns around and goes back into his room. Scar enters the elevator and pushes the L button heading for the lobby.*

11. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

**Earlier that evening...

After they were dismissed, Ursula just didn't feel like being cooped up in her suite, maybe a little exploration was in order to go through her notes. Changing into her human form, she pondered where was a good place to get lost for a bit. Arriving at a castle, she couldn't help but feel a moment of forboding dread.
    [​IMG]

Entering the fortress explorations, she thought heard a familiar tune. Going through was like a maze, there were crooks and crannies every turn she made. Finally arriving at a central grand room, she heard the music coming from a little bar hidden in plain sight. Was that Gaston?
    [​IMG]

"Ah, Belle... I wash jeste talking with the guys about you, hic. Here she is boys, the girl I'm going to marry..."

OOC: I'll finish this scenr later as its 4AM and I have to get up for work early, in the meantime here's a nice drinking song brought to you in Nipponese...
    [video=youtube_share;XxXxg2KBiKI]http://youtu.be/XxXxg2KBiKI[/video]

12. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

[​IMG]

*Scar reenters the park through the hotel guests only gate. Luckily the park has closed for the night and no guests ae in his way to experience his jealous rage. As it is he pushes past several of the cleanup crew. *

*Talking to himself....*

"Gaston...of all people....I guess a measly lion ...king of the jungle...wasn't good enough for her. And here I found good in my heart....well no more. It's back to my old villainous ways for this lion."

*He continues on and on frightening CMs closing up for the night. He knows exactly where he is headed.*

13. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy had got so bored of waiting he decided he'd just go to bed; after getting ready though he thought he heard something from outside his room. The King cautiously opened the door and looked around the the hallway in his peppermint sleeping garments; of which were still pretty fancy with his initials embroidered on them and everything. He was about to go back in his room when Scar walked by him with an expression one did not want to see on a lion's face! King Candy thought better of commenting and quickly ran back in his room; he had no idea what was going on but he guessed Scar would not be checking their notes tonight. "Well, aha, I'm not waiting if he's in a strop!" King Candy muttered and went to bed.

[[OOC: Oh no! Drama! lol And now I want to know where Scar is going...]]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  14. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Cri-kee follows Scar’s orders by going inside the ride. He looks around in amazement as he passes by the wonderful statues and colorful settings. He starts to feel the ground start to shake. He turns around and sees a giant Ursula tearing down some of the statues. Cri-kee looks at Ursula suspiciously. What is she doing? Is she trying to destroy possible evidence?

Cri-kee and the other detectives head toward the stage area. Scar tells them that the source of the fire is the treasure chest on the stage. Cri-kee sees the chest, smoke still coming out from inside. Scar asks for volunteers and Cri-kee sees King Candy volunteer. Cri-kee makes a worried look. He covered his eyes when King Candy fell into the treasure chest. King Candy pops his head from out of the chest, and he finds dead, dry branches. Cri-kee writes this in his notes. He sighs with relief that no body was found burnt. Cri-kee looks around more but finds nothing.

Scar tells the detectives to head back to their hotels and to prepare their notes. Cri-kee decides to use his large size to hop himself back to the hotel. He hops high and far, and he ends up at the hotel first.

Cri-kee enters his hotel room and plops onto the bed. The bed is now his size. He dials in for room service. As he dials, his stomach starts to grumble. He takes a seat on the bed and looks at his scroll notes. He hears a tapping from his window, and he looks up from his notes to see Diablo perched on the window sill. Cri-kee invites Diablo in his room, and Diablo dives onto the bed next to Cri-kee. Before they can start looking over their notes together, they hear a lion’s roar from a distance. Knowing that the only lion around is Scar, they wonder what all the commotion is about. Cri-kee hops toward his hotel door, peeks outside, and sees Scar walking by with a more furious look than normal. Cri-kee closes the door back quietly and quickly, and he continues looking over the notes with Diablo.

OOC: Sorry for the inactivity. I had a busy Disney-themed birthday weekend. I am back and ready to continue on. I think I caught up.

15. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

When Scar never arrived at her room to look over her notes, Vanellope wondered if something must've happened. She was a little upset. She had gone through all her notes, which was a little boring to her, and the lion hadn't even bothered to show up! She wasn't too worried about the killer getting him-he was a lion after all. A lion with a bad attitude that is. So, something else must've happened. Vanellope was getting ready for bed, assuming Scar wouldn't be coming, when she heard growling and what sounded like frightened guests. She opens the door just a crack and sees Scar walk by, looking upset. After he passes, she opens the door fully and sees him growling at any guests that come out of their room. She then sees him get in the elevator and push one of the buttons. Guess he won't be getting our notes tonight, she thinks. Vanellope closes the door, gets into bed, and falls asleep.

16. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

*OOC: Heh, I'd forgotten that Cri-Kee was still human-sized!

17. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Gaston was acting very peculiar around her; not only was he drunk he was believing she was the object of his affection. Disgusted with him as it was, Ursula bought herself a drink to calm her nerves. Taking out her Ipad, she was going to look after her notes when something caught her eye. Not only had the muscleman taken out a white fur cap out of sachel, but a tiger fur stole. He was even bragging to the tourists about his latest travels
    Looking at her drink, she was happy to note she still had a few drops of truth serum left, now to some how get the oaf to her suite so she could contact Scar and Chief Yamadara.
    [​IMG]
    Acting very much like a bar maid, she approached him drink in hand.
    "Oh Gastooohhhnnn.."

And there she was in her room, recording every confession Gastin was giving her with her DFI-pad, if acting a little flirtatious to get the right answers. She texted everyone to make sure he was still subdued when Security arrived to take him away. Suddenly, she heard a door slam and a growl from the hallway. "No Scar..." racing out of the room in her natural Octopus form, she passed by Belle who had arrived at the suite in response. The bimbette was somehow taken aback when Gaston came up to her exclaiming "Belle, Mi Amor..." pulling the flailing girl into a full French embrace...

OOC: That's all there is, there isn't anymore...

18. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle walked back to the hotel, tired but determined to spend the rest of the night going through her notes so that she could hopefully offer some assistance to the case in spite of her being absent from the group for a great deal of it.

She sat down in her hotel room and ordered some room service. As she sorted through her sparing notes, she debated whether she should call another detective who may be able to help her fill in the gaps of what she missed.

Room service arrived, and Belle took a little time to eat before she finally decided to get up the nerve and see if someone wouldn't mind aiding her in her notes. As seemingly miss matched as their little group of detectives were, each one had proven to be great detectives and surely had a wealth of insight.

Belle left the room and looked around. Her eye caught sight of Ursula's room, but she winced as she thought of what the sea witch would say in response to her request for assistance.

"You poor unfortunate soul, all that reading really hasn't improved your intellect in the slightest, has it?"

Belle rolled her eyes, walking right past Ursula's room and continuing down the hall. She stepped onto the elevator right when she got a text from Ursula. Her eyes widened when she read the text and realized not only that Ursula had the killer, but that it was... Gaston?? Belle boiled in anger at the fact that the egotistical buffoon was the cause of all this- even if it didn't surprise her.

Belle sent the elevator back up to the previous floor as soon as she could. She hurried back to Ursula's room and was caught off guard when Scar pushed past her in a blind rage. Belle looked at Scar baffled, and turned around, even more baffled when Ursula came running after him, transforming from a human to her octopus form right before Belle's eyes.

"No Scar..."
    Ursula shouted out as she tumbled after Scar. Not being the most graceful nor courteous person, Ursula shoved past Belle, making Belle stagger backwards toward Ursula's room. She found herself falling into the arms of a man with an all too familiar voice and reeking smell of beer.

"Belle, mi amor!" Gaston shouted, pulling Belle into an embrace.

Gaston did not get the opportunity to say anything else, for Belle's mind went blank and after a quick succession of a useful self defense move she had picked up (0:20), Gaston was on the floor writhing in pain.

Belle turned back to the other detectives who had gathered after her and sighed as she attempted to put her hair back into place.

"No one cries like Gaston," she muttered simply, still shaken by the whole ordeal.

OOC: !! The killer's been caught?? Great job, Ursula! :bigthumb: Once again I was pretty off in my own little speculations :lol: Hope I played along with the scene all right =) I can't believe there's drama between Scar and Ursula though! They're like the power couple of these games!! =O

19. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy was awoken by the ruckus outside; he grumbled and got out of bed, making sure to take his cane from the dresser just in case, and opened the door to find a few of the detectives gathered around Gaston in Ursula's room. He had not bothered to check his phone so was not sure on what was going on, the King looked at Belle. "Aha! Miss, are you okay!?" He asked when he noticed Gaston on the floor. It was only after this that he found out what was actually going on here. King Candy frowned; "The murderer has been caught? Already?" He tutted and jabbed Gaston with his cane; who was already in pain it seemed. "Shame; this was a fun game..." He jabbed him a few more times for good measure... that and King Candy was finding it fun. "Oh he does complain, aha! Doesn't he? Ursula solved it, hmmm? Well... why did Scar storm off a moment ago?"

[[OOC: Ah well done! Though I'm kinda sad the game will be ending... this was a lot of fun! lol]]

20. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

All the ruckus awoke Si and Am from a deep sleep. They strolled onto the hallway to see what was going on. They saw someone's human toy all wrapped up. Keeping away from the candy human, they realized this was the one who had killed all the cats. Enraged, they started for him, claws out...

Ooc driving back, hubby mapped and I was driving...

21. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar having seen Ursula with Gastoon and not taking the time to think that there may be a reason that they were together was beyond angry as he exited the park by the back gates. There he found a helicopter waiting. His usual copter not being available didn't matter. He hopped in and told the pilot to take him to Narita Airport on the double.*

[​IMG]

*Complaining to the pilot who just nods as he flys the helicopter. He can't even hear Scar because he turned off his ear phones. *

"I gave her everything....I was willing to overlook the obvious differences in us...to think I once upon a time was ready to propose. I can't believe it.....Gaston of all people....I mean I knew she had a thing for villains, but compared to me he is a lightweight in the villain world. Well they will just have to solve the case without me. I am off to America....back to the Animal Kingdom...there I can rule like I should. They better not call me for another case ever....I hope they lock her away in a cell and throw away the key..."

*Scar goes on and on and on. Afterall a broken heart hurts even those whose heart is black.*

OOC* Good Work....Ursula solved her own case and got herself out of trouble....GASTON is an official arrest. I really enjoyed this game despite the forum problems and it's relatively short length. I will go over the clues that you know and maybe some you missed over the next day or two. I need to go back over my notes. Not a lot of hidden clues but there were a few. Scar will see you in the last part of Stef's trilogy...though I think you will see a much angrier version of him. This game also showed me I still had what it takes to come up with these games....so if the forum doesn't blow up I think you can expect more from me next year.

22. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope woke up to the sound of her phone going off. A little groggy, she picks it up and checks the text. Her eyes grew wide as she read the text. Ursula had caught the killer! Vanellope jumps out of bed and rushes to the others, not wanting to waste time changing out of her pajamas. When she arrives, she sees the other detectives standing around a drunk man writhing in pain on the floor. She smiles, happy that the killer has been caught, and that he seems to be in pain.

OOC: Congrats on guessing who it was! I've had a lot of fun playing with everyone :D.

23. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

OOC: I will confess that I figured it was probably Gaston vs Beast early on; Eventually there were too many things which picked the scales toward Gaston's favor(disfavor?). I'd post my notes but that would take forever with this touch screen phone; it was bad enough spending the majority of my lunch in posting Ursula's last, if minimalist, post for this game. This game was great fun when I could log in; but I do kinda look forward, if a bit saddened, to retiring Inspector Ursula in the next game. Till next time everyone...

24. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Cheshire was sitting in his room, reviewing his notes, when he heard a full-throated yell of anger and anguish come from Scar. Not wanting to miss what he was certain would be some exciting drama, he follows Scar, who by this point is aggression in motion, down the hall and across the hotel to Ursula's room. Following the incensed lion into the room, he sees Ursula, in her human form, chatting rather cozily with Gaston. Cheshire listens curiously and realizes before Scar that Ursula has made an arrest and has elicited a confession. Scar soon figures this out, but has stormed out and left for the helicopter. Cheshire grins an enigmatic smile at Ursula and fades out to return to Yen Sid and WDW; now that this case has been solved, he knows he is needed there.*

25. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

OOC: Congratulations to both Ursula and Wally. Well done, Ursula, for solving the case so rapidly. I'll make a note of Ursula's change of status for the next game (whenever that might be). Very fun game, Wally, despite the forum not cooperating (I know your frustration all too well). I had no doubt that you could come back and host; I'm glad you now know that. Terrific game, everyone; I'm looking forward to seeing you for another one in future.