MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Somewhere in a holding cell on TDS property...Gaston is flexing his muscles while answering questions.*

[​IMG]

GASTON:
    "You want to know why? Well it's easy really.....I of all people deserve my own place here in this wonderful park. I should be a member of Disney Society of Explorers and Adventurers. I mean who is more handsome than me? I killed the spud because how can a potato belong here....maybe over in Disneyland, but here? This is a park for manly men who hunt, drink beer, have antlers on the wall...not a bunch of toys. As for the second guy with the RW tattoo...I believe he said his name was Richard White...well his voice bothered me....Oh and the tiger...well tell me this....Is Sinbad even Disney??? Also I was planning to make a throw rug out of him. As for the girl...well she had a Duffy and Shelly May with her...those two stupid bears have made a mockery of TDS. Did you know...true fact I tell you that Disney Costume characters are not even allowed to hold Shelly May while posing for pictures??? The reason is Disney doesn't even own her copyrights. The others were just getting in my way or getting too close so they had to go. As for Ursula well she was just in the wrong place at the right time ....right time for me that is."

Yamadera san has heard enough as he closes and locks the cell. He issues an official apology to Ursula and clears her of all charges.

OOC* Thank you everyone for playing. I enjoyed everyone's effort. I think everyone can make the connection for the basic clues that were found, but let's look at some of the others.

992 the number Scar dials in the plane is reference to the month and year that Beauty and the Beast was released in Japan...sept 1992

Plane pilots name was Richard...Richard White was the voice of Gaston

Concierge name Matsumoto refers to Tsukasani Matsumoto...Gastons Japanese voice

Head of Security Yamadera san refers to the voice actor of the Beast in Japan...Koichi Yamadera

First letter had mispellings referring to an uneducated killer and points to a non TDS Character

Initial tattoo on victim 2 ..RW points back to Richard White

Missing cake ingredients refers to eggs...Gaston eats 5 dozen everyda afterall

2 beer coins point to the two beers that Gaston is offered in the movie and also his tavern in WDW

Thats all I remember but if you have questions feel free to ask.

2. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

OOC: AHHHH! I got one of those... kinda; I noticed the misspelling and found it odd. lol Other than that I guess I wasn't being too vigilant... I was more just having fun with playing the game. Hehe.

I totally want to return as King Candy/Turbo for the next game! I'm guessing it will be set at WDW again?

EDIT: Oh and those who have not yet watched Wreck-it Ralph... you really need to watch it! :D

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  3. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Had much fun, I actually have the pin map and jafar from that so I'll jave to finish it sometime...

[​IMG]

4. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Glad that you got your pins. That is the Rainy day pin only available on rainy days at TDS.

5. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Cool pins!

And I'm missing this... I hope another starts up at some point.

6. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

the next one is on Stef's shoulders to finish up the trilogy, but I know she will busy through the end of the year atleast.

7. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Congrats Jim on your awesome new pins! Can't wait for the next game either! :hsd:

8. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

You just made that all the more special, how many times did I have to do the rainy day parade, even my first memorable day working as a CM was in the rain...

9. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Congrats! And thank-you to all for the awesome game! :)

10. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Then I guess all the characters will have to meet up again next year. :D That is if you're all planning on playing the same characters of course.