MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. PinHunters

PinHunters Active Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Lost in thought of who could possibly be behind this, Alice missed most of the phone conversation Scar had until she heard ‘Sinbad’s Storybook Voyage,” and although she seemed tired, she was always up for a voyage. The other detectives looked exhausted but they too started to walk towards the attraction. She made a mental note to introduce herself to everyone after everyone was well rested.

Turning to the Cheshire Cat, Alice began to update him: “You know you’ve missed quite a bit in Wonderland. The Queen of Hearts is in rehab again. She has sworn off royal deaths, but the funny part is that every so often a few cards turn up with no heads. Everyone knows it’s her, but they’re all afraid of saying something because she might start publicly beheading with them. And The White Rabbit? He finally settled down, it was a lovely wedding…”

2. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo has been flying around the ride in a fruitless search for clues when the floating pink cat announces the note. He listens to the cat read it aloud, committing it to memory. What secret society? he wonders.

As he follows the others to Sinbad's ride, gliding in lazy circles overhead, Diablo spots the cricket, nestled in the lion's mane and clearly falling asleep. He laughs out loud and clicks in approval. The lion will never know he has a stowaway...

3. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

[​IMG]

*As detectives begin to arrive at Sinbad's Storybook Voyage, Scar sits down and begins to scratch.*

"I swear I just had my monthly flea bath a week ago. Maybe the Hawaiin Pineapple shampoo is just not strong enough for these bugs."

*Soon after a short Japanese man approaches the group. His nametag says Yamadera.*

"Hello....My name is Yamadera san...Head of security here at Disney Sea....I speak a little English....ok? First Arigato...your help is appreciated. Here at Sinbad's we found something very upsetting. We have checked every scene several times, but Chandu the tiger is missing. We would like you to find him if you can or atleast a clue as to where he might be. He is very popular with guests here. I have uploaded an image to your Ipad X so that you know what he looks like."

[​IMG]

OOC* Let's give another post count a try...hopefully no site glitches. Lets try 3 in 60 hours again.

Start time: 8/28 8 am Japan time......8/27....7 pm EST.....8/27 4pm...west coast time...8/28 12 am...England time

END TIME: 8/30 8pm Japan time ......8/29...7am EST....8/29...4am west coast time.....8/30 12pm ..England time

Hopefully that helps and hopefully I got all the times right

4. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

As they arrived at Sinbad's Storybook Voyage, Vanellope put away her notepad. She had read that clue several times over, but still couldn't come up with anything. Maybe this next place will give them another clue.

A little man named Yamadera came up and introduced himself. He explained what was happening and uploaded a picture on their phones for them. Vanellope gets out her phone and looks at the picture. The little tiger, called Chandu, was missing. Vanellope looks at the photo for a few minutes, then puts her phone away and begins to look around.

5. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy looked at his Ipad; now they were looking for a tiger? He thought this was a murder investigation... oh well, it could be connected to the murders he guessed. "Murders, secret societies, mysterious notes, missing tigers... well if this isn't strange I don't know what is. Ahaha! Yes. Oh well, on to the search!" King Candy said to the other detectives with a spin on the spot, he then walked into the Storybook Voyage, still quite energetic, and started his search at the area where the tiger usually is.

6. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC* The first trivia chance will be posted in 4 hours from now. Just wanted everyone to know so everyone has a fair chance.

7. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

[[OOC: Yikes. I'm probably going to miss that, it will be around 4:30am for me.]]

8. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Cri-kee does a roll as he sees Scar's claw in his direction. Cri-kee manages to steer clear from Scar's grasp grabs a hold of Scar's mane, his heart beating fast. He crawls forward to get a look at Scar's Ipad x and sees the little Chadu. Cri-kee scrawls into the scroll, sketching out the entire picture onto his scroll. As he sees the others start walking inside the Storybook Village, Cri-kee cautiously hops off of Scar and follows the other detectives.

9. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOc* sorry about that...its hard to balance everyone...but it is a hard question so who knows it may not get answered before you wake up

10. AgentR

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

OOC: I am not familiar about the trivia portion, but I was wondering if we try to answer it on the thread? Is there a penalty for guessing incorrectly?

11. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOc* There is no penalty for answering incorrectly, however I ask that everyone only answer once until everyone has had a chance.

12. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle yawned as she followed everyone to the attraction. When they arrived, the head of security quickly briefed them about the missing tiger and loaded a picture for them to know who they were looking for.

"How adorable," Belle couldn't help but comment to herself at seeing the picture of Chandu. She then ventured forth in search with the others, hoping desperately that they were not going to be walking in on another crime scene.

13. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

TRIVIA CHANCE #1

What are these? Where can you find them in Tokyo Disney SEA?....When telling me what they are please be specific about what they are used for.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  14. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

OOC- These scale models of park attractions/ride vehicles/buildings are used for the visually impaired, which offer a different sensory approach to describing attractions at disney sea. They can be found at guest services...

15. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am followed the group, not really paying attention. They had only had 18 hours of sleep and were starting to feel tired.

They were about to curl up for a catnap when they saw the picture of the missing tiger. Outraged Si exclaimed "How dare someone" "take a cat" finished Am. Filled with righteous anger, tails switching furiously, they started searching.

16. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC..That is exactly right. You can ask your Yes/No question at anytime during the time limit ...starting Now

OOC 2...I will send information out after work today so keep an eye on PM boxes

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  17. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Cheshire quietly follows the group over to the next attraction and listens as Yamadera explains the current situation. The Cat pulls his iPad out of nowhere, to the puzzlement of his fellow detectives, and glances at the image of the missing tiger.*

Chessie: 'Just remember, missing isn't the same as gone. Do we know if Chandu is in hiding or has been taken?'

*Chessie studies the image thoroughly, as though looking for something the other detectives might have missed before starting their own searches.*

18. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo notices the book princess yawning as everyone makes their way to Sinbad's, and he can't help yawning too. Doesn't that scarred lion know that ravens are diurnal? Come to think of it, aren't lions diurnal too?

Ah well... Now he is to help find a missing tiger. Only so many places a tiger could hide, surely? Diablo flies up to the ceiling to get a good look at the layout and see if there's anything a tiger could climb...

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  19. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Chessie glances over from his iPad as he hears first the princess yawn and then what sounds like a bird yawn. He isn't surprised that everyone is tired; the park is closed and internal clocks are messed up. He notices that Diablo has flown up to the ceiling to gain a vantage point from which to search. Agreeing with the raven, the Cat vanishes his iPad and disappears and reappears next to Diablo, silently searching the room for any sign of the missing tiger.*

20. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar watches as others spead out and look for signs of Chandu. He then gets a notice on his phone which he passes on to the others.*

"Everyone listen....I just recieved notice that security has been able to obtain some footage from a guest's video camera earlier in the evening. I am forwarding it to all of your Ipad X for viewing later. As you will see Chandu was in place during that ride."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruEoBPJ5A2o&feature=player_embedded

"Keep looking and keep me informed. I will be in the security booth on the second floor. I want to check the footage from cameras. also I need to contact some missing detectives."

OOC* To watch the video just hit the skip on the ad part.

21. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC* Info has been sent out....don't worry if it's not you. I will do my best to get everyone some info throughout the game

22. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy on the other hand still seems pretty energetic at this time, though he had had a long snooze beforehand... and the fact he mostly consumes candy is probably a contributing factor here. The King continued his search but found nothing of interest; so soon he just sat down and looked through his notes. He was getting rather frustrated by the fact he had not found any evidence yet.

23. AgentR

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

After watching the video with the others, Cri-kee hops along the pathway of the ride, hoping to find any clues to Chandu's whereabouts. He is startled by the sight of the giant bird on the ride. The bird looks a lot scarier than Diablo, Cri-kee thinks to himself.

He arrives to the last known whereabouts of Chandu, but he could not find anything relevant to the investigation. Cri-kee takes out his scroll and sketches the layout of the ride. Afterwards, he stands close to the edge, peering into the water. He scribbled a few notes, and continued his search for Chandu.

24. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope pulled out her Ipad and watched the video, making sure not to miss anything important. If Chandu was there in the evening, that meant he went missing not too long ago. After the video was finished, Vanellope put away her Ipad and continued looking. The long night was starting to get to her though. Even though most of her diet consited of sugar, that could only fuel you for so long.

25. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Ursula was getting a bit drowsy if only due to the jetlag from earlier. As they approached the Sinbad's attraction, she perked up when the head of security, Yamadera, made himself known. After listening to him announce the dissappearance of a local tiger cub{Who cares, we should be here to clear name, not find a kidnapped cub} She approached the guy responsible for having her chained down (so to speak).

"You must understand that you yourself are a prime suspect in this investigation. It's only for courtesy to Scar that you aren't in custody at this moment. Those are orders from higher up, so there is nothing I can do..."

*The ses witch then took the moment to sulk; looking over the video provided, she wondered to herself if the killer was a fellow villain with a grudge against her or not...