MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo follows the path that the boats normally take through the ride, ducking through tunnels and flying back up again to get the best view. He veers suddenly as the starting figure of a huge bird of prey appears! Oh... it's just one of those animal-tronics. Whew!

About halfway through, Diablo passes by a huge green figure, sitting next to huge piles of gold, playing a bowed instrument of some kind.

[​IMG]

Diablo's keen eyes spot something odd... something not quite shiny where it should be shiny? He circles around the figure a few times, then ducks under the figure's bow for a closer look...

2. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Up in the control room Head of Security has just entered wanting to speak to Scar.*

MR.YAMADERA." Listen Scar I just spoke to Ursula. The Monitor is an order from higher up. I can't do anything about it."

*Scar growls under his breath...

SCAR:" I told you that I would take responsibility for Ursula. I trust her...she is a fellow villain...and close to my heart. Tell me who this higher up is and I will speak directly to them. How many years have I helped here at TDR to keep this park open and safe. Do you want me to go to the press with all the secrets I have....I mean do you remember when world chaos was almost caused with the missing doors from Monsters Inc? Yes Yes I know about that...."

*Before Scar can finish he spots Diablo flying around in one of the scenes. It seems that the bird has spotted something. Scar orders the staff to move the security camera in closer to see what has been found.*

3. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Cheshire had been teleporting through the attraction, following the path the boats take, stopping at various vantage points that provided the best surveillance views. He noticed that some of the detectives appear to be missing, but he figures that should be Scar's problem, not his. Returning his attention to the search for the missing tiger, he blinks in surprise as Diablo suddenly circles an enormous green figure sitting next to piles of gold playing an instrument before flying straight towards the bow to investigate it.*

Chessie (mutters to himself): 'If it was the gold, I'd think it was natural instinct taking over. Either Diablo is stringing this investigation along ... .'

*Chessie's voice trails off and his grin gets wider at that thought.*

Chessie: ' ... or he really has found something ... .'

*Chessie disappears and reappears, having located a vantage point where he can observe what Diablo may or may not have found without being in the way.*

4. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy was still sitting down, reading through his notes, adding a few new ones here and there when he thought of something useful. He was beginning to feel a bit drowsy now; which wasn't useful... his King Candy coding had become more unstable recently for some reason and sometimes, although rarely, his original Turbo coding would switch in, bypassing the code safeguards. And when he got drowsy... it wasn't as easy to keep his code in check. He was actually working on sorting out the problem just before he got invited to be a detective, so didn't have a chance to reprogram the safeguards.

He got up and walked around a bit, it seemed everything was in order for now. King Candy was getting a bit bored though, so he decided to go and find some of the other detectives... just as long as it wasn't Vanellope... he had no patience for that glitch right now. Eventually he noticed the Cheshire Cat who in turn was watching that raven; of whom seemed to have found something of interest. King Candy kept his distance for now though, best not to rush in until he knew exactly what that bird had found.

5. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

With no luck in finding any clues, Cri-kee sees Diablo circling above a giant green animatron. He sees the other detectives going towards that direction. As Cri-kee hops closer to the animatron, he catches the sharp glance from Diablo up above. Cri-kee, feeling startled, decides not to inspect the animatron until Scar gives them their orders.

6. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo dives down closer. He's sure of it now... a few drops of blood on the pile of gold! He can't tell whether they are human or animal, but perhaps those odd scientists at the lab can?

He notices some of the other detectives watching him already; he catches their eyes, caws loudly, and spirals down to land on the pile of gold, pointing at the drops of blood with his beak, but careful not to touch them.

Now that he's close, he can see that they seem to lead behind the giant figure. He walks carefully in that direction, following the trail to what looks like a well-hidden emergency exit...

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  7. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

After not finding anything, Vanellope decides to go over her notes for a little bit in case she missed something. Before she could get out her notepad though, she noticed some of the other detectives looking at something. She glanced over in the direction they were looking and saw Diablo flying around a large, green statue. Maybe he found something! she thought excitedly. Vanellope moved in a little closer for a better view of the statue, wondering what the black bird found.

8. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

**OOC-On a date night with wifey, so will be home late...

9. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

^^^Cue Music... Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated^^^

Dr Doofenshmirtz has totally lost track of the group and what is going on. He does notice that the park is empty but he doesnt realize it is closed.

"Wow...I can go on anything right away and don‘t even need a fastpass. I thibk I will go ride Sinbads Storybook Adventure first. It reminds me of It‘s a Small World....oh I just love that music."

10. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

Ooc.. I hadnt realized the website was working again

11. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy decided now was the time to rush in, and so he did; running over to where the raven had pointed. He screeched to a stop (literally, there were sound effects) upon noticing the blood. "Oh my! There's blood over here!" He said out loud as the bird continued behind the statue. "Now now, do be careful! Aha!" He added, taking out his notebook again and writing this all down. King Candy noticed it had found the blood lead to an exit, what could this mean? Had somebody else been murdered recently?

12. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo walks up to the hidden door. It's closed, and he can't quite tell how to open it... but it sure does seem like the killer must have gone this way! (With that thought, he hopes the other detectives are starting to follow him.)

He flutters up to the top of the door to see if there's any way to open it from up there. He can't find a way in... but he does find something else. Balanced delicately on the lintel of the door is a FEATHER. Diablo can't imagine how it got there... it can't have come from the giant bird of prey in the other room, because the bird was a statue, all solid. It must be a clue!

"CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW!"

He perches on the lintel and caws for the rest of the detectives to come and see!

13. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy went straight to the scene when he heard the raven cawing. It seems he had found a feather. "Oh, look at that! Now I wonder... aha! If it belongs to the victim... or the killer!" He said inquisitively. "Or maybe perhaps... neither..." He added in a more subtle tone, writing in his notebook at the same time.

14. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

***Cue Music ....Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated**

After reaching Sinbad... Heinz jumps on a boat that is just leaving. He notices there is no staff and the figures are not moving. Also that there is no music.**

"This place has really gone down.....that‘s ok I can make my own music.

ITS A WORLD OF LAUGHTER
    A WORLD OF TEARS

*Doof starts singing the wrong song at the top of his lungs***

15. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope pulls out her notepad and makes a note of the newest clue. Blood! She wonders who it could belong to. Suddenly, she hears Diablo cawing at the top of his lungs. Did he find another clue? Vanellope puts away her notepad and follows the others to a door that was hidden behind the statue. She notices that the blood leads all the way up to the door. When she reaches the door, Vanellope sees what Diablo was cawing about. There's a feather on the door. Vanellope pulls out her notepad again and writes that down.

16. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Moving in closer, Chessie can see the drops of blood, both on the gold and leading to the previously-unseen exit. Following the trail, the Cat hears Diablo calling from the top of the door. At first, Cheshire thinks that Diablo is requesting help going through the door and responds accordingly.*

Chessie: 'You're supposed to go through the door, not perch upon it. And I think Poe suggested that ravens perched upon busts, not ... .'

*Cheshire's voice trails off as he sees the feather.*

Chessie: 'Or it could be that all birds of a feather don't flock together ... .'

*Chessie produces an evidence bag from someplace; Diablo carefully picks up the feather in his beak and places it inside the bag.*

17. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy watched as Cheshire bagged the feather, but soon he noticed something highly annoying. "What is that NOISE!?" He grimaced at Doofenshmirtz singing and walked back out to where the boats were. "Excuse me, crazy person!" He addressed the mad scientist in a snobby manner. "But your singing is worse than Wreck-it Ralph's breath!" He glared at Doofenshmirtz, crossing his arms. "I order you to stop singing right now!"

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  18. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am noticed the flying cat toy circling around one of the big object in this water ride. They carefully head in that direction make sure that none of the water touches them.

The pink cat and cat toy (hmm.. strange they thought, a cat toy and a cat working together) collect what looks to be another cat toy. They wonder if it was used to lure the missing cat over to this secret exit.

A strange sound starts to fill the air. They would call it caterwauling, but they know they have never sounded as bad as this. They see a boat slowly approaching. In it was that crazy human with the crazy human toys. They start hissing and arching their backs...

19. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar up in the control room is losing his patience as he can see something is going on, but not one of his detectives has contacted him yet with an update. He reaches down onto the control panel and pushes the button marked PA system. Suddenly his voice is booming throughout the attraction.*

"HELLO DOWN THERE!! DON'T YOU THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO UPDATE YOUR LEADER??!!"

*Scar then exits the control room with a temper ready to boil over as he heads to join the detectives.*

20. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Cri-kee decides to hop towards the green animatron, and sees the blood on the gold coins. He starts jotting it down in his scroll. He then hears the caws of Diablo and starts hopping towards the sound. He sees the detectives huddled around, and he hops in between them to get a look at what they were seeing. Cri-kee sees the feather near the door. A feather? I wonder who this feather belongs to... He sees Cheshire putting the feather into the bag.

The booming sound of Scar's voice surrounded them, shocking Cri-kee and a few of the other detectives. I guess Scar is on his way. I should wait with the others. He suddenly hears a voice in the distance. It was Dr. Doofenschmirtz singing. Cri-kee loved the song so much, that he decides to join in by rubbing his legs and playing a tune. With a rough and long night, music is a nice way to break such a grim mood.

21. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle gathered with the other detectives as Diablo discovered blood and followed the grim trail to a feather.

As she was making a note in her iPad about the clue, she nearly dropped the device at the sound of absolutely awful singing and cringed when she looked over her shoulder and saw the Doofenschmirtz approaching. she glanced over at King Candy as he spoke with authority to the bumbling scientist.

"I order you to stop singing right now!"

Belle sighed almost with reluctant acceptance, "I'm afraid many have tried and have yet to succeed in stopping his varying annoying tendencies"-

She was cut short when she heard Scar's mighty roar about being upset that no one reported about the clue finding yet. Belle looked up with exasperation. She was just about to quip back to the lion that if he spent as much attention on the investigation as he did his girlfriend that perhaps he wouldn't have to be clued in... But thinking better of talking back to their leader, she shrugged off her irritation and tended back to the matter at hand.

22. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar arrives on the attraction floor and is in no mood to hear excuses. The fact that Ursula is still going to have to wear the ankle monitor has put him over the top.*

"What did I ask of my team? I asked if anything was found that I be contacted right away. Now we have drops of blood....from what source we are not sure. A good detective never assumes anything....you know what they say when you assume. we also have a feather. What kind I am yet unsure..."

*Calming down slightly* "Listen maybe it's just not getting any rest...so everyone go on back to your room. It seems that nothing else is going to be found tonight....our blood trail dead ends at this door and we still have a missing tiger. It can wait till morning. I will take the feather and blood samples to the DFI lab and see what we can learn. When you wake up order room service and then meet back here at 7 am....thats an hour before park opening. This attraction will be closed due to maintenance so no guests will bother us. Now off with you."

*Scar takes the evidence and heads over to the SS Columbia where the DFI lab is located.*

23. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Ursula heads back to her room, monitor still in place. At the very least, no other dead body surprised them today but there was still the matter of a miusing cub, some droplets of bloid and a feather. Maybe she would contact Scar and see how he was doing. She had to admire his dedication to solvkng this case...

24. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Chessie glances over as Scar comes over in a fury, roaring that nobody notified him about any of these developments. The Cat briefly considers antagonizing him by pointing out that there clearly is no need to notify him of what he clearly can see through surveillance and is aware of already, but quickly studies Scar and decides that he's delightfully angry enough for the time being. At Scar's gesture, Chessie hands over the bagged evidence and grins slightly.*

Chessie: 'There is one other thing, trivial by comparison, but oh so annoying: the audio system seems to be piping in It's a Small World sung by someone with a horrible voice and dreadfully off-key. It may be something, it may be nothing, but maybe you can look into it, Scar?'

*With that, Chessie gradually fades out to his signature grin and disappears.*

25. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

As Vanellope was writing down the clue, she starts to hear a loud, obnoxious noise coming from somewhere. It sounded like singing, if you could call it that. When she saw how upset it made King Candy, she couldn't help but laugh. She stopped laughing though when she heard King Candy mention something about Ralph's breath. That riled her up. She was the only who was allowed to make fun of Ralph! She walked over to him just as he was ordering the scientist guy, who was the one singing, to stop.

"I order you to stop singing right now!" she replies to him in a mocking tone. She smirks when she sees the annoyed look on his face.

Before she can have too much fun though, Scar's voice comes over the PA system. He sounds pretty mad. When he makes his way down to the detectives, he scolds them. Vanellope wasn't really listening though. She does hear though when Scar says that they'll continue the investigation in the morning.Vanellope lets out a sigh of relief. She was so tired, she didn't even know how she had managed to stay awake this entire time. Vanellope puts away her notepad, says goodnight to the other detectives, excluding King Candy, and heads back to the hotel.