MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

As Scar leaves for the SS Columbia, Cri-kee ponders his options in going back to the hotel. Cri-kee thinks of the long journey to the hotel, and he looks to the other detectives. He hops towards one of the detectives and hops onto their head without them noticing. They walk back to the hotel, and Cri-kee hops off the detective and towards his hotel room, where a comfortable bed awaits him.

2. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

***Cue Music...Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated.***

Just as Heinz finally arrives and meets up with the group he is yelled at...made fun of then yelled at again.Then the group breaks up and staryas back to the hotel. Doof follows begging for attention....

"Hey come on...the night is young...Im sure we can find a karaoke place somewhere...I mean we are in Japan afterall."

3. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy was even more annoyed when Vanellope imitated him; he seethed and glared at her, saying between his teeth; "Stay out of this, glitch!" Ironically his code decided to hiccup at this moment (his anger and drowsy-ness probably the factor) briefly and his code was visible for a second, a jumble of red numbers and letters. His Turbo programming did not switch in however, though there was a glimpse of yellow eyes and teeth. But soon he was back to 'normal'. He then went on to complain about her to Belle, who had spoken to him about Doofenshmirtz. "Can you believe her? Talking like that to ME!? I'm a King! Eheh heh!" King Candy stated, just before he heard Scar getting pretty annoyed... but he was pretty annoyed himself. "I'm in no mood for this right now!" He said, beginning to walk off with a dismissive wave. "I will continue my investigation tomorrow."

King Candy began to leave the ride, hearing Doofenshmirtz yelling back to them. "Although I am brilliant at karaoke. Eheh. Yes. I would not do karaoke with you if you were the last person within a five hundred mile radius of the arcade! I'm going to bed, good night to you all! It hasn't been a pleasure! Ahaha!" He said while walking back to the hotel; thinking to himself that he really needed to get his code safeguards back to normal... if he ended up glitching to Turbo during this... then no one would treat him like a King anymore! Even though they should! He thought. I'm the greatest racer ever!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  4. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc...I havent seen Wreck it Ralph ...Sugar Rush as its known in Japan yet...but your portrayel of King Candy makes me want to see what its about.

5. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

[[OOC: Its actually called Sugar Rush over there? Cool! And I'll take that as a compliment. :D You should check out the movie, its awesome... even just for King Candy, he's become my favourite Disney movie character. lol ]]

6. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am leave with the rest of the detectives, heading back toward the hotel. They go straight to their room. They were too tired to even order breakfast for the morning.
    After what only seemed like a brief catnap, they awake ready to cause some mischief. Instead of having breakfast in their room, they decide to check out the kitchen. Lurking outside the kitchen door they see a lot of people busily working

"I'll get the fish" started Si, "And I'll get the cream" finished Am as they planned the mission. Si slowly moved toward the table where the fish was being prepared while Am moved toward the open refrigerator. They waited just a minute until the chef started yelling, and made their move. Si hooked a claw into a filet of fish, while Am grabbed the container of cream. While everyone was still staring at the chef, they made their way outside the kitchen. They found a nice quiet area and enjoyed a hearty breakfast.

Refreshed, they made their way back into the park

7. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Ursula is awoken bright and early as the alarm ringgs for the 7 am morning call. She wondered if the lab had found any more information regarding the case. Gathering together her dfi-kit she, she dressed more sensibly for the occasion..

8. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy got back to his hotel room, shut the door and flopped onto the bed. He lay there for a moment looking up at the ceiling; today had been hectic. Hopefully tomorrow he could get everything orderly and begin some proper research into what was going on. Slowly his eyes closed and he fell asleep; he had a dream about racing... and winning of course... that and Sour Bill throwing Doofenshmirtz off a cliff. Who was that guy anyhow?

The next morning King Candy woke up feeling refreshed, it was a bit early though so he quickly got ready and went down to the parking lot to find his car. He was relieved to find it safely in its place without a dent or scratch. After that he returned to Disney SEA; and made his way back to the ride. There was hardly anyone around so he sat on some nearby seating to wait for the others, taking in the morning calm for a moment. But he soon got bored of that and started pacing aimlessly while waiting for them.

9. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC* Don' forget there is a time limit on the Yes/No question from the trivia.

10. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar is awaken from his slumber much earlier than he wanted to be. He is not quite ready to get up and continue this case. He has no desire to search for killers or tigers or clues. Therefore he rolls back over and closes his eyes for awhile longer*

"ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzz"

11. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc...sorry guys and gals...I have had a rough few days and need a little extra shut eye. I will get us going again early in the morning my time.

12. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

OOC-asked in character, was killer villain or not...

13. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

After making it back to the hotel, Vanellope heads to her room and gets into bed. Today had been such a long day and she figured there was was going to be another long day ahead of them. At least they had found some clues. She'd go over them tomorrow after getting some sleep.

Vanellope wakes up the next morning feeling refreshed. She still had a few minutes before she was supposed to meet the others, so she decides to grab some breakfast before heading into the park.

14. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Cri-kee is awoken by the 7:00AM call. He rubs his eyes and stares up at the ceiling. He ponders about the two crime scenes and starts to think about possible scenarios and suspects in his head. His stomach starts to grumble. I want breakfast. He hops out of his room to find something to eat.

Minutes later, after a wonderful breakfast, he decides to hop back into the park. He sees King Candy pacing back and forth. Cri-kee chuckles and heads towards him. Cri-kee gives King Candy a wide grin. Suddenly, a meteor shower of candy starts pouring towards Cri-kee. He dodges each sugar coated goodness, his heart pounding. As soon as the candy shower ceased, he went towards one of the pieces of candy and starts munching on it. This will hold me down as I wait for the others.‚Äč

15. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy soon noticed Cri-kee approaching him, the bug seemed to grin. "Helloooo!" The King said enthusiastically. "Have some candy!" He threw a handful over Cri-kee... but then realized that probably wasn't a good idea. "Oh! Ahaha... sorry about that..." King Candy muttered after he made sure the cricket was okay, though he seemed content now. "You know, I once transformed into a cybug! Yes. They're mechanical you know," He began rambling on, whether Cri-kee understood him or not. "It was quite fun, eheh!"

16. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Once the evidence is bagged, Diablo turns his attention to the inventor shouting something about karaoke. He's heard of karaoke from a Lidth's Jay that visited the mountain once after being blown off course; this sounds like an opportunity for some delightful chaos! He flies over to land on the inventor's shoulder, indicating his willingness to go with him to sing some karaoke by singing at the top of his voice:

o/~ CAW KWAAAAAAAAAHHHH, CAW CAW CAAAAWWWWWWW caw caw CWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... o/~

"C'mon, birdie!" Exclaims the inventor. "Let's go sing some duets!"

As the pair of them set off, Diablo spots the cricket hitching a ride on yet another detective. Who'd have guessed that lucky crickets could be tricksters too? Perhaps he's been a bit of a bad influence. He chuckles, quite pleased with himself.

*OOC: OMG YOU MUST SEE WRECK-IT RALPH IF YOU HAVEN'T!*

17. Psycho Pixie

Psycho Pixie Vacations are a grand thing

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

**OOC** OMG with dpf down, and my computers crashing and my kids sick I totally missed some post cut offs... please tell me the boys didnt die! I will post tonight once I know for sure they are not out.

18. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc...the boys didnt die... But we are in a post count now so be aware

19. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Cheshire had disappeared straight back to his room, but had been relaxing on his terrace when he heard the sounds of what he presumed was karaoke sung by a raven competing with Doofenshmirtz's off-key singing. Grinning at the chaos the noise is sure to cause for the Miracosta cast members, he falls asleep and wakes up at in a surprisingly good mood. After enjoying breakfast in the lounge and participating in some polite small talk and a few photos with other early-rising guests, Cheshire disappears and returns to the previous scene. Because of his means of transportation, he's the first detective on the scene, so he finds a comfortable vantage point, settles there, and patiently waits for the rest of the detectives to join him while quietly watching the cast members get the park ready for the day.*

20. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo wakes up yawning after his late night shenanigans with the inventor. After one taste, he decided he didn't like the stuff the humans were serving in tiny cups. That didn't stop him from a good couple hours of singing until the other patrons had all left and the DJ's machine somehow stopped working and the place had to close early. Pity about that. Diablo cackles.

He stretches his wings and flutters down to see if there's anything to scavenge for breakfast.

21. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

[​IMG]

*Scar is once again awaken by his phone going off. He looks at the caller ID and sees that it is the DFI lab. There seems to be some results from the blood samples that were turned in last night. He decides he will share the info with the others as soon as he sees them. Thankful that he preordered breakfast, Scar sits down to eat his 20 sausage biscuits before heading downstairs to head over to the attraction.*

[​IMG]

*Waiting at the VIP entrance is Scar's mode of transportation. Of course he isn't going to walk anywhere he does not have to.*
    [​IMG]

*Arriving at the Sinbad attraction Scar starts talking to those that have gathered. he supposes that they will share the info with the other detectives when they arrive.*

"Goodmorning everyone....First we have some news from the lab. It seems the blood samples were of two different types. One type belonged to a tiger and according to DNA records of Disney SEA employees it was a definite match to Chandu. The other is not on record of Disney SEA employees and is sill being analyzed. However, it was found to contain a heavy amount of the V chromosome.....for those who don't know what that is....I have it, Ursula has it, Si and Am to some extent have it and I'm sure even King Candy has it encoded somewhere. It's a Villain chromosome....It's what makes us...well eVil. so we are looking for a villain...although I personally believe we all have a little V chromosome in us somewhere."

*Scar waits for reactions or questions*

"Ok this morning it is your job to find any blood drops outside this attraction....It seems both our missing tiger and our villain are injured so we should be able to find some trail."

OOC*the answer to the Yes/No question from the trivia is YES the killer is a Villain

22. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

When Vanellope arrived in the park, she noticed that a few of the other detectives were already there. Before she can go over and say anything, Scar arrives with some news on the blood samples. Some of the blood belonged to the missing tiger, but some of the blood also belonged to someone else. Scar explained that although the blood is still being analyzed, it did contain what he called the V chromosome, which was found in villains. So, the killer was a villain. Vanellope made sure to write everything down on her notepad. She laughed a little when Scar mentioned that he thinks everyone has a little V chromosome in them somewhere. I can see that, she thought to herself, thinking back to when she first met Ralph.

When Scar gave the command to go look for clues, Vanellope turns and heads for the attraction, hoping to find something around the outside of it. She begins to wonder where some of the other detectives are. The last time one of the detectives didn't show up, it was because something terrible had happened to them. She really hoped they were just sleeping in.

23. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC* some info has been sent out

24. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar begins to look around himself for signs of anything, though his effort is not overly obvious.*

"I usually have my hyena minions to do this type of manual labor."

*He walks over to the wtaerside were he sees a replica of Sinbad's ship docked nearby. If he turns to the left he can view the Arabian Coast entrance area and in the distance across the water Mermaid Lagoon. If he turns to the right he can see Jasmine's Flying Carpet and the entrance area to the Lost Delta area. He is trying to decide which way to go when......*

25. DisneyDogLover

DisneyDogLover New Member

0   0   0

I'm not sure how to play this game but if anyone could get TokyoDisneyDad to message me, that would be great. I am going to Tokyo for real and need help with something!
    Thanks,
    Lisa