MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

After not finding anything over at Sinbad's, Vanellope decides to check out the rides that are close by. She decides to head over to the ride Jasmine's Flying Carpets. It wasn't too far from Sinbad's Storybook Voyage.

[​IMG]

At first, Vanellope didn't find anything suspicious looking. Upon closer inspection though, she noticed something weird close by the ride. She walked over to get a closer look. Could it be? It was! A drop of blood. A little farther away, heading in the direction of the Lost River Delta section of the park, there looked like another drop. Vanellope quickly pulls out her phone and sends a message to the others. Found something by Jasmine's Flying Carpets! Vanellope really wanted to follow the trail, but she didn't know if she should wait for the others. After thinking a little, she decided it was best to wait for the others.

2. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*As Scar revealed that the blood contained a V antigen, Ursula just sighed. On a better note it seemed there would be one less gift she would be sending to someone this upcoming Christmas. Accompanying Scar to Jasmine's carpet ride(why can't Walt Disney World have this?) She wondered about the few missing faces of their peculiar group, best not to think about it. Suddenlly, Vannelloppe called them over...

"Technically, if King Candy implanted Vanelloppe with a behavior/mannerism code based on Ralph's, it would mean she also has the villain gene and that they're family somewhat. It's somewhat apparrent when all the No glitch sign's with vanelloppe look like they're based on Ralph's arcade art...

3. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Chessie had fallen into an almost doze when the other detectives started arriving at the Sinbad attraction. The Cat shakes himself awake and forces himself to pay attention as Scar explains something about two different blood types and the killer being a villain. He thinks to himself that Scar would recognize a fellow villain as he rejoins the detectives on the ground to the surprise of a few who aren't accustomed to his appearing and disappearing. The Cat looks inquiringly at Scar, who appears at a loss as to where to take the investigation. Just when a decision seems to have been made ... .*

4. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc...pm sent

5. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar ponders no longer and with Ursula by his side goes over to where the small candy girl is pointing out something.It seems to be a droplet of blood.*

"Ursula dear had I been as close to the ground as Ms Van here I would have surely spotted it. ...Well go Vanellope....lead the way."

6. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Cheshire's phone rings at the same time everyone else's does. Mildly curious, while keeping an eye on Scar, he checks the phone and sees the message from Vanellope directing them to Jasmine's Flying Carpets. Noting from Scar's reaction that he got the same message, the Cat decides to head over to the attraction, where he joins those already there and can see that Vanellope is pointing to what looks like a drop of blood. Chessie nods in agreement with Scar telling the little girl to lead the way, although his perpetual grin makes him look a little disconcerting.*

7. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Where are the others? Vanellope thinks to herself, growing impatient. A few of the detectives have arrived, but the majority were still missing. Not wanting to wait any longer, Vanellope decides to go ahead and follow the trail. She sends out a text to the detectives who aren't present, telling them to catch up with them as soon as possible. Vanellope quickly runs over to where she saw the other drop of blood. When she gets close, she sees another drop a little farther off. The trail soon leads them into another section of the park and past a ride called Raging Spirits.

[​IMG]

That looks like a fun ride! Vanellope thinks to herself, noticing how fast the ride was going. It made her miss racing. When she heard some annoyed murmurs from the others, Vanellope snaps out of it and continues looking for more drops of blood. She sees another leading past the fastpass area for the Indiana Jones ride. When she gets over there, however, she notices that the trail appears to run out. Confused, Vanellope looks around, but can't find another drop. Panicking a little, Vanellope runs farther down the way, hoping that maybe she could pick up the trail again.

8. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Scar arrives and tells the detectives about the blood sample being both of Chandu, and of a villain's. So far, things were not looking well for Ursula. Cri-kee took note of the results. With the discussion of the V gene, Cri-kee thought about amount, possibly overamount, of V genes Shan Yu must've had.

The detective's phones ring simultaneously. Cri-kee overhears them reading the text message from Vanellope about blood being found near the Jasmine's Flying Carpet Ride. Cri-kee writes more in his scroll, and he hops furiously to catch up to them. The candy that King Candy gave to Cri-kee gave him the energy to get there extremely quickly.

He arrives at the ride and notices the trail of blood droplets. I wonder if this is from Chandu or the villain.. He hops in the trail of the droplets, making sure that he does not step on any of them. He finds himself hopping past Raging Spirits. He looks at the ride, his eyes widen at the sight of its structural complexities.

Cri-kee sees more blood droplets and continues further. Finally, he reached what he thought was the end of the trail. He sees that he is close to the Indiana Jones ride. Cri-kee sees Vanellope, who looks a little panicked, trying and hoping to find a possible continuation of blood droplets. He decides to mark the trail in his scroll and the ending portion of the trail. No use looking for more blood. I should stay at the end of this trail and wait for the others.

9. Psycho Pixie

Psycho Pixie Vacations are a grand thing

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

Quite suddenly, seemingly from out of nowhere, three small red haired boys come running towards Vanellope, Scar and Ursula. They had apparently gotten lost after exiting midway mania and had been running wild throughout the park ever since. Hair tousled, Kilts askew, and obviously well dried chocolate stuck to at least one cheek, they came to a halt before Scar. Then Gazed expectantly up at him, all three began talking at once, asking questions in no particular order and NOT in unison.

** "What did she find?" ** "Can we help?" ** "Mr Lion can I ride yer back!" ** "Hi Vanellope what did we miss?" ** "Is that blood?" ** "does the ride still work? Can I ride it?" **

It was very chaotic.

[​IMG]

10. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo gobbles up some leftovers in the hotel kitchen and then flies off to meet the other detectives. He catches sight of the vanilla girl leading the group in following a trail of more blood drops!

As he follows them all from above, he overhears some of them talking about Scar's announcement of the lab results. He wonders what they'll find out about the feather...

11. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

As the three small humans erupted into the group of detectives, Si and Am strolled by Jasmine's Flying Carpet Ride on their way to the Indiana Jones. The stopped next to the pink cat, looking back toward the small humans.

"now we have evened the odds" started Si, "three of us, three of them" finished Am. "but we have sharper claws" they said in unison.

12. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy smirked at Ursula's comment, my wasn't she a clever one. "Now now, my dear! What if I just decided it was a funny looking graphic, eheh! And yes there is a V chromosome equivalent in code; only when the character is a villain! Aha! I didn't used to have it; I was the main character in my game... yes, but once I started editing my own code... I noticed it had appeared and... well, I don't know how different it is to the version coded into actual video game villains... now if only I could check Ralph's code..." He grinned and then went to join the others where the blood had been found, he continued to waffle on though. "Of course! It might have always been there... eheh, but... how was I supposed to know back in TurboTime?" King Candy wasn't sure how much any of them knew about him, but it seemed Ursula at least knew quite a bit. He was keeping his good mood though he was rather annoyed that Vanellope had found a clue before him... if she started bragging about it... then that's another day ruined for him!

Soon enough he came to the Flying Carpets, but noticed the others had again moved on, he continued onwards to the Indiana Jones ride they had followed the trail to. Though while he made his way there he was writing all the new information down in his notebook... a villain eh? "I do believe this evidence doesn't bode well for you, Ursula! Ohhoohoo!" He said before checking out the blood trail with the others and noticed Vanellope running off to find more of the trail. "Don't be such an idiot, glitch! You don't know what... oh no, wait... what am I saying? Eheh. Go on! Run off! Away with you!"

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  13. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*As the group passes through the Lost River Delta section of the park Scar's nose suddenly becomes distracted by the smell of cooking sausage. He leaves the group for just a moment to get a quick bite at Expedition Eats.*

[​IMG]

"This is what I imagine Pumba would taste like. I can't recommend these Gyoza sausage enough."

OOC* I really do reccomend getting one of these if you ever get to to TDS. Of course if any Murder Game players ever make it over here I will be there to be your personal tour guide/translator

14. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Yes! Vanellope thought excitedly. A little farther on down, she had managed to pick up the trail of blood again. Before she took off, she noticed that the other detectives had arrived, including some that hadn't been there this morning. Good, at least that means nothing bad happened to them, she thinks. She could hear the three red-haired boys barraging Scar with a lot of questions, which made her laugh a little. She also heard King Candy call her an idiot. She'd get him back later for that. At least she found the clue first and he didn't.

She turns around and waves to the others to get their attention. She points to the ground, indicating she had found the trail again. As the others make their way towards her, she begins to follow the trail, although a little slower. She doesn't want to lose the trail again. Vanellope follows the trail past the character meet and greet, and eventually finds herself walking up some stairs and going across a bridge. Finally, the trail of blood comes to an end. Vanellope looks up and sees that they have ended at the show doors for the Mystic Rhythm show in the Hangar Stage. She's a little worried about what might end up being on the other side. Does this blood belong to the missing tiger or to the killer? It could even belong to both, like at the Sinbad attraction. She turns around and sees that the others have caught up with her.

"The trail looks like it ends here," she says to the other detectives, hoping that she did a good job.

15. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar follows the little Vanellope girl while snacking on his Gyoza sausage. He crosses the bridge along with the others. When he looks to the right he can see a biplane that has landed on the river. It has a really special tail number.( OOC*Anyone know what it is? non trivia ???)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*He then joins the group in front of the Hangar Stage where Mystic Rhythms is performed several times a day.*

"Well it seems the trail leads here. Let's wait until the small and the slow catch up with the group and we will draw straws to see who goes in first....unless of course there are any volunteers??"

16. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy observed the Hanger Stage for a moment, until his attention was caught by Scar's comment. "Draw straws! Oh no, I think Vanellope just volunteered to check it out for everyone here!" He said in an amused tone while waiting for the others. He leaned on his cane and brushed down his coat before talking to Scar again. "You know I really need to keep Sour Bill updated on all this, aha! He'd be so interested in... okay, is he interested in anything?" King Candy seemed lost in his own thoughts for a moment. "Have some candy," He eventually said, and gave Scar a candy cane.

17. AgentR

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

More detectives start to appear next to Cri-kee. He was startled to see the three boys appear out of nowhere. Where did they come from?

He sees Vanellope wave to the others to follow her. Cri-kee starts to walk behind her as they follow the blood trail. He passes by the sausage cart and sees Scar devouring his purchase. Cri-kee gets a sight of his sharp claws penetrating each sausage, holding up to Scar's widened mouth, and being shredded and torn apart by his massive teeth. That is definitely a frightening sight!

The trail ends in the front of the Mystic Rhythms show. He sees the other detectives waiting around. If the trail ends here, maybe Chandu is inside! But... the villain could be inside there too... Chandu may be in trouble! Someone has to go in there... Theimages of Chandu being in trouble and needing help made Cri-kee uncomfortable. Should I go in by myself and hope I don't get caught? Or should I wait here with the others? What would Mulan do?

18. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc...the posting period has ended and several detectives have not made the count...I will post and send out info as soon as I officially wake up

19. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Not liking the fact that King Candy is trying to throw someone to the lions...so to speak...and also thinking that it is time the Candy man is put in place as well as shown who is the leader, Scar speaks directly to the short pixelated character.*

*With a sharp claw under King Candys chin Scar says with a grin.*

"You my little man have just drawn the short straw. Please...Please go ahaead. Oh let me hold the door for you."

*Scar holds the door to the Hangar stage open and then closes it tightly as he gently pushes King Candy through.*

20. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar having pushed king Candy through the door and into the Hangar Stage area and then closed the door throws down the peppermint stick. *
    "I don't care for sweets personally. They are murder on the old fangs."

*The others back up with a new found respect for their leader.*

21. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Cheshire had been following along, quietly watching the exchanges between King Candy, Vanellope, and Scar without saying a word. He was amused by the high potential for mischief and he wasn't disappointed when King Candy overstepped by nominating Vanellope to investigate the Hangar Stage - and in turn, found himself pushed into it by Scar. He initially thought that he would have to work hard to make Scar mad; now he's thinking that he can maybe encourage other people to make Scar mad for him and Scar will get mad at them instead. Smiling that grin that gives away none of his thoughts, the Cat patiently waits for Scar to take the lead on this investigation and indicate where they're going next.*

22. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy looked down nervously when Scar put his claw under his chin, he was about to comment on the fact that 'little man' was not how you address a king when he was pushed into the hanger! "Wait... aha! I don't even have a straw!" He said and turned around to find Scar had closed the door. Why had the lion reacted in that way? All he did was give him candy! He turned again to face forwards, he'd show that lion he wasn't scared... much! Honestly... treating the him this way... doesn't he know he's a KING!? And the greatest racer ever!? And... and... Turbo-tastic!?

King Candy cautiously walked onward; it was quite dark but he could make out the band areas above the stage, of which itself was lit quite well. The scenery around him had a jungle theme; he found it quite impressive that there was a waterfall flowing onto said stage. "Oh! This is quite nice, yes," King Candy said to himself, becoming a little less scared... but that was soon interrupted when a huge burst of flame appeared from no where on the stage!

"WHOOOOA!" He yelled and ran on the spot for a few moments before literally zooming off to hide. But then realized it had only been some special effects and... felt quite silly. He adjusted his bow tie, made sure his 'hair' was neat and decided to go and investigate the stage.

[[OOC: This is an edited re-posting of the other post that I deleted as I didn't have the info at that time, sorry about that guys! lol]]

23. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

When King Candy volunteered her to go through the door, Vanellope was outraged. "Why don't you go through the door, huh? After all, I found the trail that lead everyone here. All you did was follow and throw candy at people!"

Vanellope was about to say more, when Scar puts his claw underneath King Candy's chin. He says something to King Candy about drawing the short straw, then opens the door and shoves him inside. A grin spreads across Vanellope's face. Maybe Scar wasn't so bad after all!

24. AgentR

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Cri-kee, takes a deep breath and heads towards the door. He sees King Candy, Scar, and Vanellope speaking to each other. He overhears Scar talking about 'drawing the short straw,' and he watches King Candy being pushed into the hangar by Scar. Cri-kee decides to wait for King Candy, hoping that he returns soon.

25. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy continued to look around, he soon found himself in the audience area... but there really seemed to be no one here... dead or alive. How did he end up in this mess? Again his day had been ruined! And all thanks to that glitch! Well he'd make sure he wouldn't waste his time here! There had to be something... anything! He glanced over toward the stage of which he had not yet checked out. King Candy walked over there quite determined, but when he reached it, realized how high it was! Being a man of short stature he couldn't quite look over it.

"My cute shortness is my downfall here!" He muttered, and tried jumping up, but this did no good either. King Candy looked around but saw no way to actually get up onto the stage... he'd need assistance. How... embarrassing. The King quickly ran back to the door, knocking on it a couple times before saying; "There's no one here! Eheh! Feel free to look all you want! But I need to check the stage... and..." He trailed off for a moment and opened the door. "I'm too short to get up there without... help. Assistance is needed!" King Candy had said this with an air of authority even though he wasn't keen on the idea. After this he walked back inside, expecting the others to follow, and went over to the stage to wait for Scar.