MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Amused, Si and Am watch the big cat dealing with the sugar-like humans. They wait patiently by by the door for the results of his investigation.

As they waited the curled up for a cat nap.

2. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

[[OOC: Ah, we posted at the same time, my next post in the investigation is on the previous page. :) ]]

3. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

After the late night and not being able to get much sleep, Belle had quietly been keeping up the pace with the other detectives as best as she could. When Vanellope had valiantly followed a trail, Belle had arrived just in time with the group to hear Scar remark about waiting for the small and slow to catch up. Belle rolled her eyes before shrugging off the insult. At least she was helping, right?

"Draw straws!" King Candy chimed in after Scar called for volunteers. "Oh no, I think Vanellope just volunteered to check it out for everyone here!"

Vanellope began to vehemently quip back to King Candy but Scar simply took matters into his own hands by volunteering the King without the King's consent.

Belle watched this exchange and took a step away from the lion more out of caution than respect.

"Sir," Belle said almost timidly. "Is it really wise, considering the circumstances, for him to be left in there on his own?" She jumped when she heard the Candy King screech "WHOOOOA!" from inside and looked over at the hangar entrance before looking back with a helpless shrug to their leader.

"I mean, really?"

OOC: I hope I've caught up okay and it all makes sense- I have really been enjoying reading along but have not had the proper time until now to fit Belle in. The character interaction has made me smile- it's be so awesome! :lol: And I have not seen Wreck it Ralph either, but have checked it out after these murder games- you guys really make me want to see the whole movie now! =D

4. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

OOC: Yes you all need to watch the movie! Yay!

[​IMG]

5. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar is not happy when he sees King Candy's nose pop out the door quicker than he thought possible to check the whole hanger. He does however just want to get on with things.*

"Ok everyone in....spreadout and look for anything out of place. I will help the King up onto the stage since he is so small of stature."

*Scar walks with the candy king to the edge of the stage and easily lifts him up.*

"Now investigate....and no one is going to help you until you learn who is in charge."

6. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Cheshire had been contemplating disappearing and reappearing inside the hangar to take a look himself when King Candy sticks his head out and requests assistance with the air of someone who isn't in charge but wants to give the impression that he is. The Cat notes the tension between him and Scar, but doesn't say anything as Scar quickly gives the order for everyone to go inside and look around after easily lifting the King onto the stage. Cheshire joins the other detectives, but keeps a close eye on King Candy and Scar. He suspects that one or both of them might explode - and he wants to be there when it happens.*

7. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

The doors pop open and sees King Candy coming out from the Hangar. Cri-kee has a relieved look on his face, seeing that he was still alive. He overhears King Candy telling Scar that he is too short to climb onto the stage. Cri-kee shrugs as he reflects on all the things that he has accomplished while being of small stature.

The detectives all start walking into the hangar together. Cri-kee gets startled by some of the special effects going off. He catches a sight of Scar giving King Candy a lift. As Scar attempts to lift King Candy, Cri-kee sees Scar's claw rip one of King Candy's pockets and an avalanche of candy falls onto Scar. Cri-kee holds his lips together, hoping to keep himself from laughing out loud. Cri-kee notices King Candy making it onto the stage, and Scar mumbling to himself with a look of displeasure. Cri-kee looks at Scar's mane filled with candy canes and pieces of candy. Cri-kee holds his laughter in and takes this opportunity to sketch a picture of Scar with the candy goodness.

8. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

As he was being lifted by Scar on to the stage, he felt those talons rip through his coat pocket! "AhhAHHAhahaaa!" He yelled and jumped on to the stage, looking at his coat... his nice silky coat was ruined! "Lion!" He glared at him, but then started laughing; noticing that Scar was now covered in candy. "Oh... ho, never mind..." King Candy proceeded to have a fit of giggles on the floor. "Oh... oh I'm sorry..." He got up and then waved to Cri-kee. "Cri-kee! Remember to also draw me, aha, King Candy, in the picture...!"

He calmed down a little and smirked at Scar. "Oh yes, great and powerful leader of... the detectives. Yes, you do lead us in this investigation, I know that. But let us not forget..." And he said this with some malice. "That I am a King, and at least deserve respect... now... I shall continue my investigation! Aha!" He then walked off to check the stage, though still a bit annoyed about his pocket... and the fact he just lost almost half of his inventory's candy supply.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  9. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

A few minutes after King Candy was pushed into the Hangar, he reappeared asking for assistance, much to Vanellope's displeasure. Scar ordered everyone to go inside while he helped out King Candy. Vanellope followed the others inside and began to look around. She hears a ripping noise, and looks over to see that Scar's claw has accidentally ripped one of King Candy's pockets, causing his candy to go all over the place. Vanellope practically lost it, falling down on the floor because she was laughing so hard. Even better was when the candy got all over Scar. She felt a little bad laughing at Scar after he had shoved King Candy in here, but she couldn't help it. She was just a kid after all.

When she finally gained control over herself, Vanellope got back up and continued looking around. She was sure that little laughing fit of hers would get her reprimended, but right now she didn't really care.

10. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy glanced around the stage briefly... something caught his attention almost immediately. Despite his often crazed and silly personality, he was incredibly deductive. He knew what it was almost instantly, he now just needed to know who it was. "Wait," King Candy sounded more serious than usual. "I've found something," He cautiously walked over to the pool that the waterfall flowed in to.

"Milk my Duds!" He yelled in shock at who it was lying dead in the water... it was Jim Hawkins! King Candy pulled at his own large collar nervously... he had not met him before but knew of him... and he was quite sure he had been a detective. "I... umm... aha, you all should probably get up here... right now."

[[OOC: I have to sign off now, so I'll leave this post here and reply again in the morning/afternoon.]]

11. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Cheshire looks over as he hears the loud RRRRIIIIIIPPPP of fabric. Excitedly curious, he turns and sees Scar's claws accidentally catch in King Candy's coat when giving him a boost up onto the stage ... and now the lion is covered in half the King's candy supply. Once the laughter is under control, King Candy and Vanellope go on with their investigations.*

Chessie (in a mock sincere tone to Si & Am): 'Well, that was awfully sweet of King Candy. Unless he thinks Scar wasn't sweet enough ... .'

*Cheshire stops talking at King Candy's exclamation of 'Milk My Duds" followed by a request for all detectives to join him on stage immediately. The Cat disappears and reappears on stage floating in the air next to King Candy.*

Chessie: 'You called?'

12. AgentR

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Cri-kee hears King Candy yelling for the others, his tone of voice sounding urgent. Cri-kee winds his legs and starts to hop towards the stage, jumping as high as he can, and reaches the stage with ease. Cri-kee looks at the edge to where he jumped from and grins with pride. Not bad for a short cricket!

He hops towards King Candy and sees the body of one of the detectives, Jim Hawkins. Cri-kee looks at the body with shock and dismay. He shakes off his shock and attempts to draw the scene. He continues to sketch every detail while the rest of the detectives heads towards their direction.

13. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

When Vanellope hears King Candy yelling for the others to come up on the stage, she rushes over with the others. Luckily for her, she can jump pretty high and manages to grab the edge of the stage and haul herself up. She walks over to where King Candy is and sees something, or someone, lying in the water. Upon closer inspection, she notices that it is Jim Hawkins, another detective who had helped them out with the case over in Epcot. She doesn't really know what to say, so she just stares at the body until the other detectives make their way up on the stage.

14. PinHunters

PinHunters Active Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Alice has had a rough two days. In Sinbad’s Adventure, she had decided to take a piece of cake and in her excitement didn’t realizing she bit off too much. She shrank and shrank so fast that almost no one saw her disappear. She was going to go through all the small crevices and search for clues, but before she could, the raven flapped its wings and she flew into the sky and landed in Scar’s mane.

There she was hopelessly lost and waited until she grew back in size. She heard so many clues and wished she could be of help but still she felt lost in the mane. She decided to look for his ear so that she can whisper to him that she was still in the investigation and that she had a clue on who it could be, but there was so much hair – and oddly enough, it smelled so delicious.

Finally, what seemed like days, she finally began to feel the effect of her cake wear off. She started to grow a centimeter until suddenly, she grew from Scar’s left side, and throwing him off balance made him fall flat on his face. Once she grew to her whole full size, she landed on him while everyone stared in disbelief. She didn't know if it was because she just popped out of nowhere or because of the death of an investigator.

OOC: Did not expect to be so busy with my new job!!! I totally missed the whole posting period...whoops....luckily I didn't die. ALSO I hope you all did not mind me borrowing your character!

15. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy looked at Cheshire who had just appeared beside him, he heard some more commotion involving Scar behind them but was too involved with the situation at hand for now. "It seems... that I have found the latest victim in this case, my grinning friend!" He explained, motioning to the crime scene. "But just one thing, aha! You are a very interesting cat, yes. I like your choice of salmon," He added at random; again considering the colour pink actually the colour salmon.

As a few of the other detectives arrived he glanced at Vanellope; "You may of found the trail, but I found the victim," He said in response to her comment a while ago, then proceeded to take out his notebook and start writing about this latest development. "Now now, everyone... it seems detectives are being targeted too. Ehehehe. Somebody doesn't want us here~!" King Candy had said the last line in a sing-songy kind of way... he was taking this situation seriously... it was just hard to tell that he was.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  16. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Cheshire obligingly studies the scene as King Candy gestures to it and explains how he found it, ignoring the fact that Alice somehow has appeared from nowhere and Scar has been knocked to the ground for the moment with a fully-grown Alice sitting on him. As the King's explanation develops into a sing-song tone and a laugh that might indicate that he isn't taking the situation seriously, Cheshire's grin just remains unnervingly intact.*

Chessie: 'Yes, it's true that you found the victim, but if you kept looking long enough for something you didn't know you were going to find, you were bound to find something worth finding eventually, don't you think? But the more important question is whether we found our way here legitimately or were led here because someone wanted us to find something and think we weren't meant to find it at all?'

*Cheshire lets King Candy ponder that while he turns his attention to the delightfully irritated lion, who is glaring at Alice. The Cat's grin grows wider as he addresses both of them.*

Chessie: 'Now really, Alice, what are you doing just lying around on that lion? Don't you know there's a murder investigation? And Scar, you and Alice? Whatever would Ursula say?'

*Still grinning, Cheshire turns his attention back to the grisly scene on stage.*

17. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar quite angrily gets to his feet and shakes all of the candy from his mane. He stares at King Candy and then at Allice.*

"I think I may just have to send the killer a list of people that they can kill. Now if you two are done with your antics maybe we can get down to serious work."

*Scar walks across the stage to the pool that Jim Hawkins is lying face down in. He lifts the victims head and then promptly drops it.*

"Yep...dead....seems like maybe someone held Jim face down until he drowned. well that's one less detective on the payroll. I guess we should spread out and look for clues. I'll call the coroner and have the body moved to the DFI morgue to determine cause of death."

*Scar picks up his phone and places a call.*

OOC* I will send a clue to the victim and if it is not posted by my morning I will post it...this death was due to the post count.

18. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy smirked at the Cheshire Cat; he liked his cryptic way of talking. Indeed he did raise some issues... but King Candy wasn't one to divulge his ideas on the investigation freely... he did however say this; "When I said... that somebody doesn't want us here... it was concerning the fact that one of the detectives has been... killed off. Now what did that note say? Eheh! Anyone that doesn't belong? Hmmm... well as detectives from various other parts of the world... I guess we don't 'belong' here at Disney SEA... in a sense, aha!" He looked back at the victim. "Unless they just want to eliminate the threat," King Candy had said this with a dark tone to his voice; yes he was talking about the case... but it sounded as if he understood what trying to eliminate a threat was like. But it wasn't like he was about to tell everyone that he had actually tried to murder Vanellope before... twice.

He agreed with Scar's suggestion on checking out the stage more; he had been about to suggest it himself but the lion had said it first. King Candy looked at his ripped pocket for a moment with a frown... he now looked scruffy! That wouldn't do at all. Concentrating for a moment, he managed to access his code remotely... a skill he had programmed into his code recently... remotely accessing the code didn't give him much options, but he could tweak it slightly. His pocket for a moment became the same red numbers and letters as before, and then soon enough it was back to normal. "There! Good as new!" He stated, before starting his search for any clues.

19. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am strolled in with the rest of the group. Being cats they were able to jump onto the stage without any help. Looking back they see the big cat rip the sugar humans pocket and covered himself with candy and suddenly a human. Shrugging, they followed behind the sugar human as he finds the body of another detective.

"I think" started Si, "he needs to calm down" finished Am. They slowly flanked the sugar human, getting closer and closer. They started a complicated winding dance around his small legs, with their claws out and tearing fabric until his pants looked like this

[​IMG]

and candy from his other pocket spilled out

20. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

ooc we keep posting @ the same time :)

21. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy let out a high pitched screech when Si and Am scratched him, he jumped about ten feet into the air (why couldn't he of done this before?) and then landed, looking down at his outfit and the candy over the floor. "Ah! My tights... er... I mean stockings... err... whatever! Are ruined!" He glared angrily at the two cats, this time really seething with rage. "How dare you think you can use me, aha! KING CANDY! As your personal SCRATCHING POST!?!" He flew into a fit of rage and started trying to hit both of the cats with his cane. Of course... this state of anger started making him glitch out; as he chased the cats around his code started blipping in and out of view. And as he continued to try and hit Si and Am, which was accompanied with occasional manic angry giggles, his true form of Turbo kept glitching in every so often. Though this probably looked quite comical from everyone else's perspective... if Turbo wasn't so creepy-looking that is.

[[OOC: Okay I lol'd at your post. :D And somebody really needs to subdue King Candy, lol!]]

22. AgentR

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

After finishing writing his notes, he hears a commotion from behind him. He turns around and sees Si and Am ripping the sides of King Candy's bottoms. Their sharp claws made an intricate design that reminded Cri-kee of Mushu's dragon scales. With every slash, candy started to pour out of King Candy. Cri-kee's eyes widened at the site of the super-sized candy bar that dropped on the floor from King Candy's bottoms. He hops towards it and devours the bar in its entirety. Cri-kee grinned with pleasure, and it made him forget about the dangers of this mission.

After Cri-kee enjoys his candy bar, he sees King Candy chasing Si and Am, swinging his cane in various motions. He sees Si and Am looking towards his direction, a gleam in their eyes, and they start running towards Cri-kee. Cri-kee starts to shake as they run towards him, King Candy a foot behind them. Si grabs Cri-kee with their paw and stops in front of an enraged King Candy. Si holds Cri-kee towards King Candy's infuriated face and mutters something to him. Cri-kee continues to tremble as Si's grip becomes tighter. King Candy made a sigh and put his cane down. Si and Am looks at each other, makes a wide grin, and Si throws Cri-kee at King Candy. King Candy catches Cri-kee, pets Cri-kee's head, and gently places him to the floor. Cri-kee looks at King Candy with an appreciative face and turns to see Si and Am walking away in a synchronize motion as they sing a hypnotic tune.

Cri-kee hears a loud roar coming from Scar's direction and decides to walk towards him and the others, with King Candy beside him.

23. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope hears a commotion going on behind them, so she turns around to see what it was. At first, she didn't really know what to think. It looked like on of the other detectives, named Alice, had popped out of Scar's mane and threw him off balance. How does that work? she thinks to herself. She turns back to the crime scene, wondering who could have done this. She hears King Candy tell her that she may have found the trail, but he found the victim. "At least I didn't need help getting up on the stage," she mumbles. She doesn't know if he heard or not. Considering the situation, she wasn't in the mood for comebacks right now. She does ponder what the Cheshire cat says. What if they did get led here on purpose?

When Scar gets up on stage, he takes the body out of the water. He picks up his phone and calls the coroner to have the body removed and sent to the lab. Maybe there would be some evidence on the body. Vanellope gets ready to get down off the stage, when she sees Si and Am tearing up King Candy's pants, causing more candy to fall out. She starts laughing again. That helped to cheer her up.

24. PinHunters

PinHunters Active Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

After getting yelled at, Alice quickly got up, dusted off hair out of her dress and pocketed a few of the candies that were on the floor. She began to apologize, but before she could explain how she ended up in Scar’s mane, there was a commotion that caught her attention. The Siamese cats had ripped the candy man’s stockings and he looked amusing.

She couldn’t help but laugh at all the crazy things going on during the investigation. “You guys,” she started to say, in between laughs, “really would give the people of Wonderland a run for their money…”

Her laughter stopped after she had her second glance of the person murdered. She had remembered that he was one of them and they weren’t all necessarily safe. She took out her X-Pad, that she finally learned how to use after being stuck in Scar’s mane, and took a picture of the murder and typed in a few notes for later.

25. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Cheshire looks up from studying what was left of Jim Hawkins as King Candy lets out this enormous screech. Looking to see the source of the new commotion, Cheshire can see that King Candy's stockings have been torn to shreds and candy now is falling all over the place. To make matters worse (or more entertaining, from the Cat's perspective), King Candy is running around in a rage, chasing after Si and Am, trying to hit the guilty parties with his cane - and the complete loss of control is making him glitch! The next thing, Si has dragged Cri-Kee into this delightful mess, but after a few tense minutes, King Candy puts down his cane and Si and Am smugly walk away as Scar roars something in the background. Cheshire calls to King Candy from the stage.*

Cheshire: 'Careful there, you don't want to lose yourselves to rage. Especially when you've got to deal with a mad lion, I think Scar wants to see you. Unless, of course, you want to make him really mad ... .'

*Thoroughly bored for the moment, Cheshire starts to check around the stage area for clues, carefully avoiding the water.*

OOC: I love the character interaction so far in the game!