• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My 101 Dalmatian Pin Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 101 Dalmatian Pin Board

bwschultz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Well I finally had time to get this up. It took some doing but I was able to get my entire 101 Dalmatian themed pins all on one board.

Let me know what you think.
Dalmatian Pin board1.jpg Dalmatian Pin board 2.jpg Dalmatian Pin board3.jpg
Dalmatian Pin board 4.jpg
Dalmatian Pin board 5.jpg

The last photo shows my other Dalmatian wall.

Last edited:
That really is an amazing collection!! It is great to be able to look at your collection on the wall rather than in books. I know it always makes me smile.
Love the framed sets too!

I love your collection! I'm jealous! You have a few I'm looking for, haha. I also love the framed picture of Pongo and Perdy in the last picture!

What can we say? Thats an awesome collection Bruce.
Lizzie Approves...lol
Love the frames too. Very nice.
Man, seeing your collection has let us know how many more dalmatians we need.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you all for your kind words. It is not as organized as I would have liked but it is hard to organize over 500 pins onto one board.

However, It is so nice to sit at my desk while I'm on the forum and look up and be able to look at my collection in stead of dragging out my pin bag. Now I can sit back relax and enjoy.

Oh wow that's impressive. 101 Dalmatians is another one of my favs, and I'm having to resist very hard from giving in to that lure ;).

That is one AMAZING board. You must really like Dalmatians:) Wish I had enough wall space to put boards for my Alice pins on the wall. Bruce, that is the most incredible collection I have seen in a very long time. Job very well done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back