• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My Agent P for your unwanted pins! HM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My Agent P for your unwanted pins! HM!

EoTN

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pin 89609: Disney Phineas and Ferb 4 Pin Starter Set - Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Agent P Only
Well, my pin collection is rather small, and I feel it n eeds to grow. I offer you the chance to bid on this:
pin89609
Here's the twist: I don't care what you bid! Offer me Hidden Mickeys , Rack , Even your unwanted Scrappers! Don't worry, I want them for my collection, so I will NOT re-trade scrappers. All you need to do is tell me the # of pins you want to bid! If your total number of pins bid is two, then bid : 2. Super simple, Right? Alright then, go for it! The auction ends Next Saturday, 1/12/13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back