• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Aladdin collection! :D *Updated 5-17-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Aladdin collection! :D *Updated 5-17-06

RiftRaftStreetRat

I don't buy that
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
EDIT: 5-17-12Updated collection! :D

fatwqs.jpg

The front of my book! LOOK ALADDIN BUTTONS!!!

Are any of you surprised? :p

The most important update is something I've been DYING to get!

ALADDIN PODM

33otbf8.jpg

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SCENE! Seriously, Not a lot of people want this particular scene, BUT I LOVE IT! Aladdin is my favorite Disney Character, and I LOVE how he's got the smoulder goin' on!
a5euzt.jpg

When I went to the PODM release, it was my goal to get one of him as a Street Rat, and one of him as Prince Ali! The Ali part was easy, but a good scene with him as a street rat was kind of hard. I'm actually really happy with this scene, though because I got Abu in it! <3 I heard there's not a whole lot of Abu so yaaaaaaaay C:

qn4rip.jpg

Unfortunately this is a little harder to see since it's a darker scene. I do really like this scene, though. C: Got this one off The 'bay for a decent price :Db

voc1n9.jpg

This is the one I'm selling so it might not be in my collection much longer (but if it is, I don't mind) =w= I picked this one up at DLR myself. I do like it, though. I like how ~*~*sultry*~*~ Jasmine looks

And two new scenes may be coming in the mail :'D

amqww9.jpg

Here two are in their new home! Also rearranged my pins to put certain sets together. All the 110 legacy pins are together as well as the magazine covers C: And LOOOVIN' the Sultan pins I got! I love obscure character pins :D

xggvmr.jpg

Terrible picture is terrible ;___; BUT it will have to do for now! That WDW starter pack pin <3 It's nice to see a slightly new pose with Aladdin and Jasmine C: And remember the Awesome Boss that gave me Jessica as Jasmine for Christmas? The Awesome Boss continues to be awesome by giving me Aladdin and Jasmine with Stitch for my birthday. I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW AWESOME SHE IS D: Anyways, nothing TOO new here aside from those two The Kiss still continues to be my favorite pin out of my entire collection <3 Best scene ever~

34hvw28.jpg

ALADDIN (and a random alice don't mind her) Nothing too new, but LOOK AT THAT DSF ABU! He's so cute omg ;_; I still gotta add that random carpet pin to Pinpics. It's such a mystery... No idea where that came from. Oh, and the Aladdin horseshoe is new! It's super awesome~

350mrh3.jpg

JASMINE :D The fantasy faire and Rajah pins are new. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT'S BEEN TO GET RAJAH? I'm so happy I finally got a pin of the big kitty <3

o06sle.jpg

Genie, Jafar, and by default, Iago C: I LOVE THE TOKYO TOWER OF TERROR PIN! I love japan pins, and I LOVE that that one uses japanese mythology in it. I also love the fire dancing pin! I just love Japanese pins that are well...culturally Japanese.

30ivta8.jpg

GOOFY COLLECTION! I'm actually trying really hard to get those zodiac pins... but I haven't been to dlr too much in the past few months

25ppcah.jpg

Tangled <3 LOVE the doll pin! Got a really good trade on that C:

30v2h5x.jpg

Jessica pins! I LOVE THAT JUMBO! I made a great trade at the last PTN for it, and I LOVE it! Actually crystal I need to mail you the box to the halloween pin~ if you could pm me that would be fantastic <3

And that's it! Hope you guys enjoyed!

Last edited:
The Philharmagical pin looks awesome in your collection :) So happy that we were able to make that trade! You totally NEED the Jasmine Designer pin now. That would fit in perfectly with your collection, which is freakin awesome BTW!!! I need to go rewatch Aladdin now, since I was like ten the last time I saw it. From what I remember, its an awesome movie!

Last edited:
The Philharmagical pin looks awesome in your collection :) So happy that we were able to make that trade! You totally NEED the Jasmine Designer pin now. That would fit in perfectly with your collection, which is freakin awesome BTW!!! I need to go rewatch Aladdin now, since I was like ten the last time I saw it. From what I remember, its an awesome movie!

Thank YOU for the amazing trade! <3! Haha, one day I'll get the Designer Pin...one day lol.

Thanks everyone for the awesome comments <3!

WOW so awesome! I'm starting an Aladdin collection myself. I love yours and hopefully I can get as far as you have. How long does it take to get these many pins? just wondering

Digging the collection. Been trying to collect Genie pins, but I haven't seen too many people trading them. Is that Aladdin with the letter A part of a collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back