• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Aladdin collection! :D *Updated 5-17-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaah, I am insanely jealous of your collection! o.0 Especially the Jasmine pins, that Designer Jasmine... :eek2: SO jealous! ^_^
I just got the Jas and Al kiss (one of my grails, still need to cross it off my sig lol) from the Bay a few days ago, weird question and sorry for the off topicness, but does your have the Disney stylised Disney signature font for the copyright, or the regular print? Paranoid about fakes lol... :p Thanks! ^_^

p.s. Great PODM scenes! Love the Aladdin smoulder... LOL! Beats Flynn any day ;)

Awesome collection! I like seeing all of the Aladdin pins together! :)

Word of caution though if you are keeping your PODM pins in a book. The pin backs from other pins can sometimes put pressure on the cels and warp them. I'd be careful if you are going to store them in a book.

Haha, thanks!

The Disney on the back of mine is in the Disney font. It's also a pin on pin, which makes chances of a counterfeit even smaller (all that annoying pattern to cut out? not worth it for bootleggers)

In some alternate Universe Flynn and Aladdin would be the best bros.

Awesome collection! I like seeing all of the Aladdin pins together! :)

Word of caution though if you are keeping your PODM pins in a book. The pin backs from other pins can sometimes put pressure on the cels and warp them. I'd be careful if you are going to store them in a book.

OH GOOD TO KNOW! I've never had a PODM pin before so I didn't know that! Maybe I'll move 'em to the front of my book when I'm back from Mexico!

Haha, thanks!

The Disney on the back of mine is in the Disney font. It's also a pin on pin, which makes chances of a counterfeit even smaller (all that annoying pattern to cut out? not worth it for bootleggers)

In some alternate Universe Flynn and Aladdin would be the best bros.

Thanks for letting me know, and I know lol, I was wondering whether they'd be bothered to fake this, pin on pins hardly ever get faked... :)

HAHA! SO true! I always thought they had way too much in common...! ^_^ Glad someone shares my opinion lol XD

Wow! Your pins are absolutely awesome! You have a wonderful collection! Love all the new pins that you added to your collection! Keep pinning! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back