• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My beautiful POMH pins came in the mail today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beautiful POMH pins came in the mail today!

sayshelen

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I finally got my hands on my Snow White and Bambi POMH pins today, and they are *so gorgeous* I LOVE THEM! I bought 3 Snow Whites directly from DS.com sight unseen, and I really lucked out on the cels.

Snow White
0Bon5PezDlQlsOfTuK7z7SONDMRKGWWWsVVehGXngxRFb0ADwT0dNBbJB30yJsUinCe4Xwh6gqaux0ybBQ2m1z61Eg=s512

LQlB216bUB9r9XYKQbbNdRjcWfG_9OhiKkNlFnlJwqxO45S1nBx7qaGlJ2ZKuSz7Cp_vcGHxvtaqQGGsI9oSeMhk3w=s512

jcGrstd0OZkOHhaeLQF2K6_eUyp_VclCGE_pAacBzunu-1uPXCX9VjpQWo4gnanZrHX2j_Wws2f6j6ejEQO0RpxG8Q=s512

Bambi
A big fat THANK YOU to caligirlUCR, who worked really hard to find Bambi cels that weren't just his, uh, backside ;) Mine is beautiful, he's just seen his first "bird" :)
AZGmJcmae82-M9q07F_TiJWnjST-FnmwBwM5j8GXPOHwZcL-DExxMR0ZprCdqX9cexNzgcRaYgu6y_t5UNA0XSjcFw=s512

PS for those interested ... I took these photos by visiting a website that's mostly white, then used it as a lightbox to highlight the cel. It's giving me an idea (albeit an expensive one) for framing the pin set 8)

I got my Bambi pin today and I love it!!!!! Just need to get hold of a Snow White now:)

I've got both those pins & they are even better in real life! In fact my Bambi pin is very similar to yours!! A great series to be collecting methinks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back