• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My board, lanyards and frames!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My board, lanyards and frames!

dlrpmad

#1 Stitch Fan!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
hey guys, I'm finally going to put on pics of my board, lanyards and frames on here so here they are!!

My mixed Stitch pins (DSF/WDW/etc)
sean disney 024.jpg

My DA Stitch pins
sean disney 025.jpg

My DSUK Stitch pins
sean disney 026.jpg

My DLRP Stitch pins
sean disney 028.jpg

My Core Stitch pins
sean disney 029.jpg

And my Random pins
sean disney 030.jpg

And here's my Lanyards, these are pins I have actually bought or traded in DLRP
sean disney 031.jpg
sean disney 035.jpg

And my frames, left is homemade, right was bought from DLRP
sean disney 006.jpg

I hope you Enjoyed looking at my very small collection!!

Very cool!

Q: Why do you have the sketch Stitch as a most wanted when it's in your collection? ;D

I think the images of Stitch as an artist is his "signature image" because Sean is an artist and likes stitch, so it's just represents him. All the pins underneath are his most wanted. :)

I think the images of Stitch as an artist is his "signature image" because Sean is an artist and likes stitch, so it's just represents him. All the pins underneath are his most wanted. :)

Spot on Tanya, I tried fixing my sig here at school, as the pin pics (lol) were too big and now my sig pic has gone! I'll fix it when I get home.

I forgot to post the pic of my Stitch Super jumbo on here, I will also do that tonight!

Hey there, thanks! The Angel DSF pin was a bargain trade, for One of the DSUK sword series pins which are about LE 1750 (the Angel pin is LE 300 :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back