• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My chance to show off :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
My chance to show off :-D

CheshireCat

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
MASSIVE THANK YOU TO LAZ!!!! (creative extremities)

She sent me my long awaited 85 years of Oswald which is going to sit right at the top of my board because I love him sooooooo much :)

charlottegardinerx
[/URL][/IMG]

And also she zapped me with this fabulous perfume bottle set. You star!!!!

charlottegardinerx
[/URL][/IMG]

Now I can show you my newly updated boards :-D

8f9b0296.jpg

ef50aa8c.jpg

And finally I'll show you the 25 year anniversary of the Disney store vinylmation (he lights up!) they go on sale in May but we got given cast member exclusive ones so I thought I would show him off!

791463a9.jpg

(sorry about the huge pictures!!!)

Enjoy!

-Charlie

Love the pins :) a lot of UK love going on :D

and that vinyl is really nice!! *heads to ebay to find one* :D

Nice zaps and nice board, though Laz is a dude. ;)

Well that's embarrassing! I'll blame it on my newly bought iPad and claim it as a typo ;-)

Thanks, for the comments guys!!

Anyone who's after one if the vinyls let me know and I'll see if I can get hold of one for you when they're released!

-Charlie

Ok, so what are "zaps" and when you say cast member, is that anyone that works for Disney or just certain ones? I am considering moving to Orlando area and would be in HEAVEN if I could work at Disney. So just curious there..hehe

Ok, so Zaps are extra pins that the trader throws in as a thank you or an apology for the delay or just as a general token of good will.

And Cast Members is "Disney lingo" for staff. Basically anyone who works for the diner company (no just in the store) is referred to as. Cast member :) you should totally get a job with disney, they're the best company to work for!!!

Hope I helped :)

-Charlie

Yes that was big help thank you. It will prolly be about a year before I can move down there, but that is my goal. And I will for sure be putting in my applications!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back