• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection, all up to date! (Image heavy!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection, all up to date! (Image heavy!!)

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi guys so I have only been collecting and trading for two years now and this is my collection all up to date.

To start with here is my Oliver and company and my fox and the hound collection. I just have to say I am NOT a completest, I don't see the point in getting two pins if they look exactly the same, so this collection is complete, this is every pin since pin trading started except for two pins, which I can't find for love nor money!

olivercomplete.jpg

foxhoundcomplete.jpg

ofhcomp.jpg

(the heart set is temporarily here until I find the time to frame it XD!)

Next is my Bolt and Thumper collection.

boltandthumper.jpg

This is my lady and the tramp board. This is my biggest collection with my most pins in it and most full board, I think I may require a new board soon XD! I also have this beautiful set from japan.

ladytramp12.jpg

lntset.jpg

These are my what nots! Its everything I love just a little bit of.

whatnots12.jpg

This is my disney lamp. I only have two PODMs on it but I put my thumper stained glass pin on there too cause it lights up just perfectly when the lamp is on. I use a plain lamp and an economy bulb to display pins on my lamp.

lamp.jpg

lampbig.jpg

These are my frames, both created and purchased directly from disney.

HMframe.jpg

plutoframe.jpg

foxhoundframe.jpg

classiclnt.jpg

christmasframedone.jpg

tvdone.jpg

ladytrampdoors.jpg

aristocatsframe.jpg

train12.jpg

And last! My little pin trading teddy, Seymore C Trader.

seymorefront.jpg

seymorepin.jpg

Thank you for looking I hope you enjoy my collection as much as I have enjoyed putting it together ^_^!

Last edited:
Seymore! Do you have other Steiffs or just him? Our favorite is Steiff Donald Duck bear. Love the lamp idea and I love Todd. I dabble in some fox pins and I started collecting Mittens from Bolt because waiting for a Figaro takes forever and cost more money than a Brinksmanship Armor Truck can hold.

I have other steiff too, I have about 10 Steiff teddy bears though only Seymore is of disney origin. I collected steiff teddy bears before I started collecting pins so a pin trading bear was just a must have for me hehe! Heres my steiff teddy bears / critters!

steiff.jpg

His backpack has special trading cards in it that have previous steiff disney bears pictures on them. I am tempted to put my duffy pins on his backpack hehe. He is a really beautiful bear.

I love my fox and the hound collection, its been a bit of a struggle, but I am pleased that i have them all now ^_^!

hehe jeff think about getting a square lamp shade, though i like the ll around look and if i get any more podms they will join the other two <3

I'm a huge fan of teddy bears they are my first collecting love i have more plush things than anything else hehe. Steiff are just so beautiful and well made. not for cuddling but so very soft, especially if you have an alpacca bear.

thanks for looking guys i am glad you like my collection <3

Awesome collection! I LOVE your Steiff!! I have just one, a Sorcerer Mickey and i love him. I collected Boyd's for years before pins. :)

Ok its official genius on the lamp...i was wondering what will i do with my podm pins eventually cause keeping them in a book stinks cause you cant see the movie of course. questions. did you just pin them right to the shade? what bulb do you use? I was worried that down the road the film my get damaged. anyone chime in, perhpas an arts major in film and storage of film. I do love the idea

Dawny, I just pinned them straight on the lamp shade, it is just a plain white shade so it doesn't change the colour of the cells. I am using an economy bulb which basically men's it s like a 10 watt bulb but with the shininess of a 30 watt. It hardly gives out any heat at all. I'm not a film expert but I think that projector bbulbs are a lot hotter and the shade makes the heat indirect. Basically touch a lamp shade when your light has been on for a while and you won't feel it. I do recommend using an economy bulb tho.

Hehe I love the steiff Disney collection I have been resisting thumper for years. I do prefer bears over critters tho. I was lucky enough to get seymore off of eBay, my little brother bought him for me. I love boyed bears, I have a little round one that's a bear but his fur is like a coconut, it's so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back