• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection and recent Disneyland purchases/trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection and recent Disneyland purchases/trades

Endor_Express

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just came back from Disneyland, and here's a photo of the purchases I made, as well as some trades. It was actually my first time both buying and trading pins in the park. Had a nice time trading with cast members and pinboards. The trades I made are on my new lanyard (with the exception of the Duffy bear, and Disney characters as Cars). I also have the free Disney Store TFA pin I got from Force Friday in there.

Had fun opening the new The Force Awakens Mystery Pin boxes, hoping to get a new pin each time. Gladly the only duplicate I got was the Stormtrooper.

When I get the chance I'll post a picture of the rest of my collection a little later.

05c6549873478da62d2b88ca9bad5ccc.jpg

Last edited:
Ooooh those star wars mystery boxes look good, I may have to grab a few lol. Isn't trading with cast members great? It's like a treasure hunt!

Thanks guys! It is very nice trading and talking with cast members, and finding pins that you like.

Yeah I just happened to get different pins in the blind boxes except for one. I was really hoping for either a Snowtrooper or Flametrooper in place of the second Stormtrooper. I wish I had gotten one more box haha

Here's a pic of my other pins. Haven't had a chance to put the new ones my pinboard yet, but I'll probably need to buy a second one.

fb1df3b6433cf8d790ee638cb02f833b.jpg

Thanks! There's a new Force Awakens pin releasing on Disney Store online on the 28th, and I'm looking forward to seeing what character it is. The first Kylo Ren pin ran out of stock before I could get home from the Disney Store on Force Friday, thinking it would be sold in-store too and I could buy it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back