• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection organizer software

Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection organizer software

pincollectionsoft

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I am new to this forum, so I am not sure if I am posting in the correct subforum (if I am not, I apologize).

The reason for my post is to introduce you to my recent project, which consists in a free software to allow a simple organization of pin collections. You can download and try the software from my blog - http://pincollectsoft.blogspot.pt/.

I actually started programming this software because, as a pin collector (with a small collection - but very precious to me), I was quite curious on how people who have large collections could organize the information related to which pin they have.
I want this software to not allow easy organization of pins, but also allow easy sharing of collections between pin collectors.

Feel free to comment on and suggest features, although, for the time being, I can only guarantee that the features that I have announced in my recent blog post will make it onto future versions.

I am currently very busy, so expect small but important updates to the blog and software (I am developing the software in my free time). I will eventually have to write a manual, but I am currently dedicating my free time to adding features to the software, so the software manual will have to wait.

Thank you.

Would love to have seen it, but this post is from March and the last time they were active was March :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back