• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection updated 6/26/14 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to get a new cork board so i'll be updating either tonight or tomorrow. I also have some new phoebus pins to put up yay! plus steamboat willie PODM coming in the mail :D

Love the shadow box frame with the LED lighting! It looks awesome! The best display of those type of pins I've seen anywhere. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to get my husband to try one for me. Thanks for the idea.

Love the shadow box frame with the LED lighting! It looks awesome! The best display of those type of pins I've seen anywhere. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to get my husband to try one for me. Thanks for the idea.

No problem! Glad I could help :D :D :D It was kind of a stab in the dark for me. I wasn't sure how it would work, but it turned out awesome. Good luck with you display!!

WOW! Really digging that frame for your PODMs!! :)

& I see one of the pins you acquired from me! hehe ..Your collection is AWESOME!

Thanks Clara!!! Yes I love the hinged story book! It was a beautiful addition to my collection :)

Here is the PODM display all light in the dark :D :D :D
I'm working on upgrading my Tangled(I might have this) & Lion King scenes. And I'm working on getting a Finding Nemo w/ Bruce! soooooo excited

424302_10100571208650265_500846597_n.jpg

Oh and here are the materials I used( All from Michael's):

* Shadow box- any kind really. Mine is a 9in x 22in
* A large piece of Elmer's foam board in black- This is what i have the pins are on inside the shadow box frame
* An exacto knife to cut the board, and the holes for each pin
* White chalk to mark off the foam board for cutting
* White computer paper to put on the back of the foam board

I got the battery powered LED lights at Hobby Lobby. It was the only place I could find lights in the middle of the summer lol, but I know there are a lot of places online :)

Thanks for the material list!

Oh and here are the materials I used( All from Michael's):

* Shadow box- any kind really. Mine is a 9in x 22in
* A large piece of Elmer's foam board in black- This is what i have the pins are on inside the shadow box frame
* An exacto knife to cut the board, and the holes for each pin
* White chalk to mark off the foam board for cutting
* White computer paper to put on the back of the foam board

I got the battery powered LED lights at Hobby Lobby. It was the only place I could find lights in the middle of the summer lol, but I know there are a lot of places online :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back