• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection updated 6/26/14 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 new PODMs coming in the mail! Finding Nemo: Bruce and Marlin & Monsters Inc: Sulley leading the monsters to the scare floor. I also just received my first marquee pin yesterday- Brave! Now I just need a Toy Story PODM to be caught up for this year! (I am biding on one on the bay currently with woody and buzz shaking hands :3) I will update once I A.)get what is in the mail and B.) when I get a new string of lights for the shadow box. My current string is too short lol

wow you have so many pins I would love to have: the splash mountain poster, the beauty and the beast book and the pirate and princess minnie and mickey pin. Really fantastic pins :)

I always love checking back in to see what you have received! Great Finding Nemo PODM! If I come across a scene relative to that one, I might just get it! :) And I love the new Villains pins you got! Wicked Fun for Everyone pins are real cool! :) Congrats on the additions :D

Nice haul! I especially love the Ursula 'Wicked Fun for Everyone', it's one of my top five wants right now. I'm leaving for WDW on Sunday and I'm crossing my fingers & toes that there is still one lurking about somewhere for me to pick up.

The wicked fun for everyone pins are way cooler than i thought they would be especially when they glow in the dark :D I picked them up at the trading post in frontierland, but if they don't have them there i noticed the contemporary had some i didn't think i'd be able to get like the Haunted Mansion attraction poster.

Nice haul! I especially love the Ursula 'Wicked Fun for Everyone', it's one of my top five wants right now. I'm leaving for WDW on Sunday and I'm crossing my fingers & toes that there is still one lurking about somewhere for me to pick up.

Thanks! I couldn't pass that Nemo scene up when I saw it! I'm super happy with all my new villains pins, and i am going to try to complete the mystery set if i can
I always love checking back in to see what you have received! Great Finding Nemo PODM! If I come across a scene relative to that one, I might just get it! :) And I love the new Villains pins you got! Wicked Fun for Everyone pins are real cool! :) Congrats on the additions :D

The wicked fun for everyone pins are way cooler than i thought they would be especially when they glow in the dark :D I picked them up at the trading post in frontierland, but if they don't have them there i noticed the contemporary had some i didn't think i'd be able to get like the Haunted Mansion attraction poster.

Thanks for the Contemporary tip. I would have never thought to check there.

Very incredible collection!
Very nice set halloween, and very nice idea the stand illuminated led with pins pellicola movies.
Really my compliments!

Thanks guys! sorry for the lack of posting and updating! Work has been insane and halo 4 came out lol. I have a bunch of new stuff including a kingdom dance scene tangled PODM and the beginnings of my wreck it ralph collection. will add new pics soon :)

Great collection! I really love your Hunchback of Notre Dame pins as well as your Splash Mountain set. Your PODMs are displayed so nicely. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back