• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Collection - Updated 6/26 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Collection - Updated 6/26 :)

lunarbasket

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Much needed update of my in bags :)

tangled1.jpg

tangled2.jpg

(So sad Pascal got marks from the pin bag :( )

jasmine1.jpg

jasmine2.jpg

jasmine3.jpg

jasmine4.jpg

jasmine5.jpg

jasmine6.jpg

belle1.jpg

belle2.jpg

belle3.jpg

ariel1.jpg

ariel2.jpg

aladdinpomh1.jpg

aladdinpomh2.jpg

aladdinpomh3.jpg

aladdinpomh4.jpg

mermaidpomh1.jpg

tangledpomh1.jpg

tangledpomh2.jpg

tangledpomh3.jpg

tangledpomh4.jpg

tangledpomh5.jpg

tangledpomh6.jpg

tangledpomh7.jpg

Last edited:
Nice themes. I wish Tangled would come out with a series of Wanted Poster pins with different noses. *sigh* I figured that'd be a no brainer based on the movie.

Wanted poster pins would be amazing! Is it bad that I have yet to collect all of the Tangled pins that are currently out there yet and i'm already wanting more designs? ;)

I'll bet your name is Brittany. Then again, you just may love C&D and it did not matter it had a name on it...lol
My Son (& I) are huge C&D fans and your collection is awesome. There are so many pins you have we did not know existed and now thanks to you showing your collection, we will be adding to our wants.

Thank you for showing it and it looks great. With the exception os a few pins catagories, we have very similar pins in our collection. Cant wait to see whan you get the new cork boards but whats wrong with the ones you have?

Great collection.............

I'll admit that I might have gotten the pin even if it didn't have my name on it lol ;) As for the cork boards, the one you see above is the only one I have and it's not very big - I had to empty half of the board and rotate pins in and out to take all the pictures. I'm hoping for at least one more large board so all my pins have a spot, right now some of them are on backers and/or sitting on top of my dresser.

Dan, my favorite part of the forums is looking at everyone's collections and seeing all the different pins that are out there...My list of wants just keeps growing!

I love your Alice pins (and, of course, you're Tangled ones!) Great to see a fellow Tangled collector (and one in the making in moo_moo_uk!) I had no idea that Tangled pins would be so popular. I decided to start collecting them when the first ones came out. So glad I did as there are some lovely pins. :)

Tanya, pin 80608 was actually sold out in quite a few shops when I was in WDW the first week of December, I was shocked. I had been hoping to find the Opening Day pin, no such luck. I'll have to update this thread with my new additions/cork board that I got for Christmas :)

Which reminds me, has anyone ever heard of yourwdwstore? It's a home run park merchandise store that I actually purchased the opening day pin from back on Dec. 22nd when there were none listed on ebay. My card has been charged and they claimed they were shipping it out Monday, which has yet to happen. That's what I get for being impatient :(

Your Tangled colelction looks great so far! I am still waiting for all of mine to come in the mail as well. D: It's really a nail biting experience, isn't it? LOL

I really hope for all of us that GOOD pins keep coming out.

Great collection! I have something else you might want; the new mosaic LE 500 Chip and Dale...I'm looking for Star Wars, Jewish themed, and Halloween mainly.

I didn't even know about the mosaic! I love it! Unfortunately I don't have any of your wants and I have very few traders, i'm still building those up.

Wow! How my collection has grown :lol: I decided to keep the original pictures in the first post and add my new boards and pins to another post. And only a few months ago I was telling my boyfriend "I only collect Chip and Dale and Tangled!" ....Yea right!

This one is still pretty much the same - Chip and Dale pins

001-3.jpg

More Chip and Dale

005-2.jpg

Tangled! :chip:

002-3.jpg

Jasmine/Aladdin

004-2.jpg

Alice

003-3.jpg

Aurora

006-2.jpg

Misc: Ariel/Percy/Beauty and the Beast/Enchanted

007-2.jpg

aw wow your collection has grown loads! I am so jealous of your tangled collection, I am down to my last two pins but i dont think i will get them any time soon as they are the 2 hardest to get - the open day pin and reveal conceal pin argh! lol I love the start of your jasmine collection too :)

p.s and your alice collection, and sleeping beauty collection and all the rest hehe!

Gee.... it's too bad you don't have very many Chip & Dale pins..... Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome collection! :)

Last edited:
aw wow your collection has grown loads! I am so jealous of your tangled collection, I am down to my last two pins but i dont think i will get them any time soon as they are the 2 hardest to get - the open day pin and reveal conceal pin argh! lol I love the start of your jasmine collection too :)

p.s and your alice collection, and sleeping beauty collection and all the rest hehe!

I was surprised at how hard it was to find the opening day pin! There hasn't been one on eBay in ages - I took a risk (a headache!) And purchased it way overpriced from some unofficial park merchandise site. I thought it would ve the easier of the pins to find because its a higher le, go figure!

Nettiejeanne, I just can't seem to find any chip and dale pins :lol:

Thanks for the kind words! It fuels my addiction LOL :)

I have always loved the jumbo monorail pins, and yours looks great with the other pins you have listed!

I think it's about time for an update, sorry for the glare/fuzziness - I used my Droid X 2 camera because I was too lazy to find my digital haha :)

Shot of my massive princess and Alice board:

2011-08-29_21-02-44_219.jpg

2011-08-29_21-03-46_685.jpg

2011-08-29_21-03-58_286.jpg

2011-08-29_21-04-12_404.jpg

2011-08-29_21-04-38_624.jpg

Chip and Dale and misc pins in the next post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back