• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collections. Image heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My collections. Image heavy

vans4bkah

Hopeful Jiminy completist
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Inspired by seeing other collections, I thought I would share mine.
13a616159c245dd6e9a1c074c2848788.jpg
73c45b05e0d14bc97e4eb4eb33711889.jpg
036f88630cd67c31a85f51e59a81d5f2.jpg
1e08e47114502d99e0ba7a94ca7e3704.jpg
b1318573bd748bc9f8e1f8520a086f5d.jpg
92f1eb1fbeefbf639e3acc19cda04a47.jpg
fb021f9be1be35152c12121f8ad53878.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!!! :eek2: such a nice collection and displays!! Love the displays! Did you make them yourself! Love your pin collection, thanks for sharing! Love to watch other people's collection :D

Wow!!! :eek2: such a nice collection and displays!! Love the displays! Did you make them yourself! Love your pin collection, thanks for sharing! Love to watch other people's collection :D

Yes I did make them. I have a post somewhere on here that explains how I made the first one.

Thank you for all the nice comments

Yes Dawn, room for more. Keep sending them my way.

if anyone has any in my signature I would love to see them.

Bob

Awesome collections and Jiminy display! I have a question: how did you mount your book pins? If I open mine all the way, they don't lay flat on my cork board.

Awesome collections and Jiminy display! I have a question: how did you mount your book pins? If I open mine all the way, they don't lay flat on my cork board.

If you are referring to the Timeless Tales pins, well they do not lay perfectly flat. It really depends on how good the hinges are. I just put the backs in and opened them up and then adjusted as needed.

If you are referring to the Timeless Tales pins, well they do not lay perfectly flat. It really depends on how good the hinges are. I just put the backs in and opened them up and then adjusted as needed.

Ok, thanks. Yea I just meant book style pins in general. I guess I'll have to account for that when I try to display my pins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else get all "happy" when they see the title "Image Heavy". :) Love the collection/displays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back