• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

my complete uk collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
my complete uk collection

daxsmith

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
this is my uk collection i am only missing the puffle set in my signiture plus pins issued as awards to castmembers (which i doubt i will ever get)

200195_1874225089905_1069529387_3301716_3804143_n.jpg

whats the real big pin, with them all coming out of the gift box?
i love the set that was online the tv set ones, theyre so good, shame they werent available in stores :(

i havent gone after it really as i dont like the puffle set but i have to get it to complete it.
cheryl the genie pin looks great,thanks for tradin,lol
im waitin on the latest 3 pins to come from a trade

i was wonderin if there are many other people who have a full uk set.
i might start on the pre 2008 uk pins now.i already have some of them
i have now uploaded them to the disney facebook page sayin i want more pins.lol.

I did think about going for the whole lot.. but decided that there were so many characters that I didn't like that it would be a waste of time.. however looking at your collection I really regret not trying to get the lot.

Oh well...

maybe one day I'll see if I can trade for them all.

Your collection is OUTSTANDING!

Holy cow that is one totally awesome collection. Way to go and I love the displays. Fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back