• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Completely Up To Date Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Completely Up To Date Collection!

Masamune

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Anyone who knows me well will know that I go through "phases" when it comes to Pin Trading. Whenever life becomes too busy, or things just seem that much more important, I don't really bother with pins. When I feel like I've got more free time though, and I'm in the mood for organising my pins, that's when I start trading! Happily, I've been on a major pin trading (and buying) phase recently, and it's been great! Within just over a month I've gone from having around 320 pins on my Wants to now having 278!

This is the result. This is my current collection in its entirety. It's not every pin I own, as I have a lot of pins that I'm not a collector of that are still on my Owns list. What this is is every pin in my COLLECTION. So these are all pins that I consider myself a collector of. I hope that everyone enjoys looking at them as much as I do!

Just so people know, this is what I consider myself a collector of!

~ Cheshire Cat
~ Gaston
~ Scar
~ Chernabog
~ Characters dressed as other Characters
~ Fantasia (but only Pastoral Symphony and Dance of the Hours)
~ Princess and the Frog (but only Prince Naveen, Dr Facilier and Louis)
~ Zero
~ Mufasa
~ Mrs Jumbo
~ Shere Khan
~ Ratigan

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

C3.jpg

C4.jpg

C5.jpg

C6.jpg

C7.jpg

C8.jpg

C9.jpg

C10.jpg

C11.jpg

C12.jpg

C13.jpg

C14.jpg

C15.jpg

C16.jpg

C17.jpg

C18.jpg

C19.jpg

C20.jpg

C21.jpg

C22.jpg

C23.jpg

C24.jpg

C25.jpg

C26.jpg

C27.jpg

C28.jpg

C29.jpg

C30.jpg

C31.jpg

C32.jpg

C33.jpg

C34.jpg

C35.jpg

Last edited:
Love your Tinker Bell as Cinderella, Belle and Minnie. How cure are they.

Nice collection of Cheshire too! :)

Vicki

Love the collection. I think I need to start taking lessons from everyone on organization of their "collection" as mine is anything BUT organized lol. Thanks for sharing!

That is such an awesome collection you got there. I am loving the variety, it must be fun to look at!!!! Plus they are so neatly arranged on the boards. Love them all!

Lindsay, they look SO great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you used the paper! You organized everything beautifully!!!!!

Very nice collection! I love your Cheshire pins! Is the villains mirror a framed set or did you make it? I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

:) Thanks for all the great compliments everyone!

@ creativextremeties - I totally agree! I'm a massive Kingdom Hearts fan. It's the only Collection though that I can't really consider myself a collector of, since there's technically only been 1 official KH pin trading pin so far (the Sci-Fi event pin). The others are from Hot Topic. Hopefully Disney and Hot Topic will both make more!

@ fantom - That is Pin 34048: Bootleg - Tinker Bell as Belle . It's of a really great quality considering that it's a bootleg, so I thought it deserved to go among my collection. :) Plus, it was a birthday gift!

@ MaeBlum - ^^ Thank you Mackenzie! I'm really proud of how those frames turned out. Thanks again for the great paper!

@ Brandy714 - That framed set is Pin 41792: Disney Villains Mirror - 8 Pin Framed Set . Thankfully I was able to get it for a really good price. I wasn't too bothered about the Chernabog pin in the set, but I badly wanted the Gaston pin. I reckon it would've been much harder to obtain the pin on its own, so when the frame set appeared on eBay I got very lucky!

Wow.
Great collections! Especially cool are your collections of hard-to-find characters that there aren't many pins of.
Wow.

@ Brandy714 - That framed set is Pin 41792: Disney Villains Mirror - 8 Pin Framed Set . Thankfully I was able to get it for a really good price. I wasn't too bothered about the Chernabog pin in the set, but I badly wanted the Gaston pin. I reckon it would've been much harder to obtain the pin on its own, so when the frame set appeared on eBay I got very lucky!

Congrats! It's a beautiful set!

:) Thanks guys. All of my character collections are basically due to the fact that those are my favorite Disney characters of all.

WOW what a beautiful collection. I am mesmerised by all the cheshire cats. I love the Mufasa Collection the best! You have loads of fantastic pins and I am very jealous of your stunning collection! Keep up the pin collecting!

You collection is absolutely stunning hun!!! And Yayy you got your holy grail mufasa LE100 from the set! It rules!! Love all your frames as well! Brilliant collections! Go You!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back