• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My corkboards !

Status
Not open for further replies.
My corkboards !

its_a_small_world

Mark Shirley
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I used to have over thirty corkboards showing off the 6,000 pins I had collected over the years but due to the recession and moving into a smaller house now only have room for five !

I still like to take pictures every month as apart from my UK collection (which I mainly buy) the rest of the pins are traded for or in the case of my DLR Hidden Mickey's am sent to by my Californian friend Donna.

Enjoy !

DSCF0013.jpg
DSCF0014.jpg
DSCF0011.jpg
DSCF0010.jpg
DSCF0012.jpg

Great collection, seems you collect a bit of everything like us. i like how you've put the UK collection together, they look great.

What a great collection. Thanks for showing them to us. Maybe one day we might get THAT organized...who am I kidding. LOL

Thanks for all the kind words.

I found my pictures from my collection as it used to look. I had seven corkboards on walls at any one time with the others being stored until they were needed !

This last picture shows you my disney room from the old house. I really miss that room !

Best regards

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back