• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My D Pins Trading Event (I cleaned house again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My D Pins Trading Event (I cleaned house again)

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I just want to say that this was a great event and it was fantastic to meet so many people from the boards. I wish all of you non locals could have been there.

My D Pins is a really cool place where people just like us can rent shelf space to sell our collections and the prices are great. I know quite a few of the traders there came from out of State.

I know there were traders there from Northern California as well as las Vegas and it is so cool to meet some of the people you know from the boards in person.

As far as trading, it was great for all levels of traders, from hidden mickeys to the hard to get DA low edition pins and everything in between. Nurse Kate almost had to sedate Tiki but I probably needed it nore than him. Dont mess with the nurse, she has sharp needles...lol

As for my Bounty, For Max I got the complete Holiday set of Vinylmations (10) and also 3 of the unauthorized one, 6 Star Wars pins and 4 Chip & Dale Pins and I was even abloe to get Lizzie 2 pretty hsrd to get Dalmatian pins but best of all, I actually got 4 Rides and attractions pins for me.

There were also some traders there that I traded pins for 5 of the small 3" vinylmations for Max.

It had a nice Family feel to it and of course the MODS from DPF were there doing interviews and documenting the event. I think fun was had by all. I also got to meet for the first time TYLEET & CHABOO (or as some called her Chaboooooooo) You know who you are...lol

I wish we could all get together more often in this type of setting as it is very relaxed.
And the best part of the event is there were these really cool backer cards, they said DPF on them and I believe I was told it was pronounced Dupuff or something to that effect.

Can't wait to go back tomorrow. Hope to see some more new faces and some old ones too.

Cya,

iamdisneydan
TBGITB

Dont mess with the nurse, she has sharp needles
She ain't kidding!
hide.gif

Had a great time also yesterday. Was able to match many of the faces to the names on the board. Dan you and Tiki are a crack up! Got some great trades! Thank you again Bricklayer, I love the pin!!

Thank you again to the great work all of you are doing with this site and thanks again to My D Pins for hosting the event. :wavey:

Kari

Had a great time also yesterday. Was able to match many of the faces to the names on the board. Dan you and Tiki are a crack up! Got some great trades! Thank you again Bricklayer, I love the pin!!

Thank you again to the great work all of you are doing with this site and thanks again to My D Pins for hosting the event. :wavey:

Kari

It's really nice to have met you Kari...enjoy the pin! ...and thanks for the cookie offer =DD

Kari
good meeting you :)

Does someone here on the boards work at My D Pins? If so, please email me or PM if and when you get cast member nametags or badges in the store for sale. I am always looking to purchase items that I don't have in my Museum.

I would have loved to come! I am so bummed that I missed it. I was at DLR all day yesterday, but it was a pin free day with friends. It's strange going to the park these days without pins. :) I'm so glad the event went so well!

Music Video of the event and the shop! :D

[video=youtube;-SKsXEbg3gM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SKsXEbg3gM[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back