• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Disney collection (art, shadowboxes, Jim shore)(img heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Disney collection (art, shadowboxes, Jim shore)(img heavy)

squidget

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So I just framed my new favorite picture and I just had to share because I think it's awesome. And then I thought I might as well share the rest of my collection as well. It doesn't look like a lot but I live in a 900 sq foot condo, so needless to say its pretty disney-fied up in here lol I hope you enjoy :) First up is my new favorite picture, Stitch and Pluto (LOVE IT, my two favorites together!!!)
002_zpsea9ba861.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
004_zpsa3a995b7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
005_zpsd4b7435a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
006_zps010f72c3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
007_zps563116e7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
008_zps8e66e8bf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
009_zps63ec652a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
010_zps828c1302.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
011_zpsbcc7a20d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
012_zps363e311a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
013_zps017ee28d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
014_zps54766acb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
016_zpsd1578b74.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
017_zps4de89cff.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
020_zpsb2c479b8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
022_zps01244802.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
023_zps7660fab8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I have several more stuffed toys but they in my crafting/mess room and aren't set up nicely (I hate to admit they are on the floor under the craft table *GASP*)
What else do you guys collect?!

What a wonderful collection! I love your shadowboxes, in particular the Beauty and the Beast one. Thanks for sharing these pictures!

Thanks :) I love my shadow boxes too. There are several I dream of owning but sadly fear I never will as they came out before I started collecting and sell on ebay for FAR too much (like $500) There are beautiful Ariel and Winnie the Pooh and Aladdin ones I'd die for... maybe one day :)

Wow! How can you buy these shadow boxes? They're lovely.

love the Mickey Mouse tea towel too lol.
I ve been buying them at WDW over the last several years. I bought two of them off eBay, but then I got annoyed after overpaying for the Alice in wonderland one! I try to mainly buy them when I go to WDW. They have them at the art of disney store in downtown Disney, and in Epcot. I got the beauty and the beast one at the little store near gastons in the new fantasyland. :) I'm always on the lookout for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back