• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My DSF/DSSH-GSF Pin Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DSF/DSSH-GSF Pin Collection

elaw

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
B990A312-8627-4747-9C94-12D09AA48521_zpsup6dhyn0.jpg

I recently put together a nice little shadow box for most of my Soda Fountain pins. I've got quite a few PTD's but I've decided that these are my keepers. Due to the sheer volume of recent releases, I'm going to try to stick with pixar PTD's from now on. Somehow , I need to figure out how to fit my 3new Ratatoulle PTD's in there.

Last edited:
Looks really nice! I like the idea of narrowing it down to Pixar within the theme of DSSH. There's so many PTDs. It makes a lot of sense to have a theme-within-a-theme.

Thanks everyone ... I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. PTD's have gotton a bit crazy lately (Prices and Volume of new ones) so I thought by putting this together and limiting which ones to collect, I can reduce my PTD insanity and possibly find new homes for the rest of my PTD's at the same time.

Love it! Seeing everyones nice boards and display boxes makes me want to run out to michaels and try and make one up too!

Really a delightful display. I love it! It will probably make you crave ice cream when you look at it:lol:
Thanks .... Believe it or not it doesn't. It mostly reminds me of the 40 minute drive down there, fighting hollywood traffic (It's horrible when the Hollywood Bowl is open), finding parking, waiting in line and trying to find a seat in GSF to eat the sundae :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back