• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My DSF/DSSH-GSF Pin Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this shadow box, I've decided to only display the PTD's that are pictured in the DSF Pixar Puzzle Marquee.

EED4F59D-28C3-40A5-B8CA-4EBBD2BBDE6B_zpsofrtli1r.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely an impressive DSF collection you clearly have been to alot of events and worked hard on getting those pins! Now just to get my butt in gear to get out and get me some DSF pins too!

4DF77FE3-6559-4E8A-95D4-3FEE410F1CF0_zpseyratnrn.jpg

Just added Heimlich:)

Definitely an impressive DSF collection you clearly have been to alot of events and worked hard on getting those pins! Now just to get my butt in gear to get out and get me some DSF pins too!
Thanks ....I'm actually semi-local to DSSH and have picked up quite a few of them myself over the past couple of years.

So awesome!
thank you ;)

Last edited:
DSF pins are the best! Your collection is awesome, not to mention the pins are arranged beautifully. Also, congrats on all your brand new additions. :)
Thank you ... PTD's seem to be one of the few ways that some of the minor characters can become pins sometimes.

Last edited:
I love coming to this thread to stare at your amazing PTD collection. :)

The Toy Story set... do you have two LGM and Buzz&Woody PTD's or did you switch up the boards?

I hope DSF eventually releases either a Speak&Spell, Etch-A-Sketch or an Army Man PTD.

I love coming to this thread to stare at your amazing PTD collection. :)

The Toy Story set... do you have two LGM and Buzz&Woody PTD's or did you switch up the boards?

I hope DSF eventually releases either a Speak&Spell, Etch-A-Sketch or an Army Man PTD.

Thanks ;)
I just have the one of each and moved it to the TS shadow box for the pics. Yes .... Any of those would be cool .... An older Andy or Bonnie would be great too

Wow nice! I live on the East coast and am afraid of the resellers prices so i'll never be able to collect ptds, but your sets are amazing!

Wow nice! I live on the East coast and am afraid of the resellers prices so i'll never be able to collect ptds, but your sets are amazing!
Thanks .... Yeah ... The prices can get ridiculously high. That's why I started limiting my collection to mostly Pixar PTD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back