• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My DSF/DSSH-GSF Pin Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated ... That should be it for the Primary Sugar Rush Racers

7571E5D5-A90F-4283-9084-04DB673FD73A_zpskrbezysz.jpg

LOL! Chuckles is great at the bottom of the box, alone. He kind of has that FML vibe going. :D

Poor Squirt. All alone without any other Nemo PTD's. Wonder if Disney will release more sea character PTD's as the time approaches for Finding Dory gets closer next year?

What do you think about the fact that all but one of the Sugar Rush PTD's were standing characters? :)

LOL! Chuckles is great at the bottom of the box, alone. He kind of has that FML vibe going. :D

Poor Squirt. All alone without any other Nemo PTD's. Wonder if Disney will release more sea character PTD's as the time approaches for Finding Dory gets closer next year?

What do you think about the fact that all but one of the Sugar Rush PTD's were standing characters? :)

LOL ... yeah ... Kinda ran out of room for the TS3 pins so poor Chuckles is all by himself for now.

Updated

1AD15CF3-C115-4E67-8373-CB4AF88584B0_zpscmh4kk5y.jpg

I'm counting on them releasing more Nemo PTD's ... I need Dory and Marlin to complete my Pixar puzzle marquee shadow box. When I first saw Candle Head I thought there would be more racers in their cars .... It really surprised me that they didn't do anymore that way.

Last edited:
Slinky looks quite happy to join the ice cream social with his friends! You have a great collection!

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Dang! Your WiR and Toy Story sets are amazing!
Thank you ... It's taken a lot of trips to DSSH to get them all. I personally bought most of them but several were traded for or purchased elsewhere.

Slinky looks quite happy to join the ice cream social with his friends! You have a great collection!
Thanks .... I think so too. It's the result of my curse of being a completist

I have a question for everyone, can you buy any pins at the Ghiradelli Soda Fountain in California Adventure Park or not?

Tootsiegirl

I have a question for everyone, can you buy any pins at the Ghiradelli Soda Fountain in California Adventure Park or not?

Tootsiegirl
I haven't been there for a while, but I never saw pins being sold there.

From what I understand ... technically, Ghirardelli doesn't sell pins ... It's the studio store (DSSH) that does and the Ghirardelli in DCA (just like WDW) is just an ice cream/chocolate shop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back