• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My ever changing lanyard collections!! Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to reconfigure that one. Got some new pins and some gotta go :( Partially thanks to you :)

and thanks to you, I was inspired to aquire these ... :hsd:

pin63731

pin63738

WOW! Those are amazing!! I love them all! I can't even pick a fave... wait I take that back. The Beloved Tales would be my fave! haha I really do like them all though. you have some great collections going there! Thanks for sharing them!

Woweeeeee! I love the Wall E lanyard! I never really hear of anyone collecting him. My son has been really into the movie so I scoured WDW before Christmas and couldn't really find any good little presents for him. Had to go to Amazon and ask a friend for her son's hand-me-down's. Lovely collections. I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at your lanyards!

Thanks everyone! I've will have been collecting for a whole year coming up in two weeks. My piniversary :) I make my own lanyards for those that asked.

YOWZA! Those are just awesome and so fun to look at. Thanks for sharing! :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back