• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My ever changing lanyard collections!! Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! I did not know this pin existed.

ScreenShot2012-10-11at51401PM.png

I NEED IT!

P.S. Most beautiful collection ever. Thanks for sharing!

Did you hear that? That was the sound of my mind being blown.

That's all I have to say about your collection.
It is truly...mindblowing.

sorapandora said:
OMG!! I did not know this pin existed.

I NEED IT!

P.S. Most beautiful collection ever. Thanks for sharing!

I looooove that pin! sword in stone=very under rated and when they are squirrels is the cutest:)

*Picks jaw off ground while a tear falls from my eye* You have some of the most beautiful collections I've ever seen. Those lanyards are beyond amazing. You are a pin master!

Beautiful collection! I was eyeing your Rex and Hamm lanyard (I'm trying to get all the Midway mania poster pins!). Nice work :)

I come back to this thread every now and then just to gawk at your collections... They are so beautiful.

I think the Storybook Love lanyard remains my favorite. Oh, and I ended up getting the squirrels pin - Yay! So cute.

Also, just to let you know - Your Toy Story lanyard isn't showing up! (The Little Green Men and Rex and Hamm pictures show up, but not the original.)

Wow these all lanyards are very much beautiful and nice in designs and patterns. I like all lanyards and i like to buy it. Generally kids likes this kind of cartoon theme lanyards very much.

I think I puked while looking at these.:eek2: The are soooooooooooooooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How long did it take to collect?!

STORYBOOK LOVE!
Hinged books matched up with their heart shaped "love interest".

e4372c2963fe7c2cbbf7b428408073b1.jpg
7e0fcbc6b469e00083f2dc3bfd704d45.jpg
df3440a73babb70c8933ad7fe18dcba6.jpg
5a7271cd544a3f9971e5fc98935ecebb.jpg
a240904048e49d3c2dd55d64cb96fb4b.jpg

Oh my god I love this lanyard!!! I am so jealous of your Sword In the Stone pins on it. they are beautiful I would love to have those in my collection someday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back