• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Ever Growing Collection of Tangled PODMs! (Image Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Ever Growing Collection of Tangled PODMs! (Image Heavy)

lost-sun-princess

a princess worth waiting for
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I've been working on building the entire lantern scene from Tangled in PODM pins for our wedding. This has been way more expensive and way more emotional than I expected it would be - My goal is to get ten pins from this scene and they will be framed in a lightbox, matted on sheet music from "I See the Light", which is our wedding song.

Here's our collection:

foUvqBg.jpg

"What if it's not everything I dreamed it would be?"
"It will be."
"And what if it is? What do I do then?"
"Well, that's the good part I guess. You get to go find a new dream."

0jUR9zt.jpg

"Standing here, it's all so clear, I'm where I'm meant to be."

yiQsNSd.jpg

"All at once, everything is different now that I see you."

MWriuyq.jpg

"I have something for you, too."

XTtIPgO.jpg

nFj4Yuk.jpg

"I should have given it to you before..."

Faa8lCB.jpg

"I'm not scared anymore. Do you know what I mean?"
"I'm starting to."

LM6ZAMe.jpg

"All those days chasing down a daydream, all those years living in a blur.
All that time never truly seeing things the way they were."

xirJV90.jpg

"Now she's here shining in the starlight.
Now she's here, suddenly I know..."

H6xX9Cx.jpg

"If she's here it's crystal clear, I'm where I'm meant to go!"
FOUND! Thank you Rasputin and Rocke01!! xoxo

daN93Ws.jpg

"And at last I see the light, and it's like the fog has lifted,
And at last I see the light and it's like the sky is new,"

xM8Tq3y.jpg

"And it's warm and real and bright and the world has somehow shifted!"

WSjJUJH.jpg

"All at once, everything is different now that I see you."
** THANK YOU TAZ!! **

---

Healing Incantation
(Still actively looking for others!)

7LSuXDq.jpg

NEW! 3/12/14!! I'd never seen this scene before!!

1sBdRdE.jpg

PU5slwL.jpg

---

Kingdom Dance
(Would potentially be interested in a second of this one, where they're looking away from each other!)

ns8cNUZ.jpg

This was a HUGE grail for me and I still sometimes don't believe I have it!! Eek!

---

Thanks for looking! If anyone thinks they can help, please please please send me a PM! <3 You guys are wonderful and I love you!

Last edited:
Oooh! This so cool. We are like doing the same thing. I am trying to collect part of your world in little mermaid PODMs and you are trying to collect I see the light! ;) This is why you are awesome! ;)

Good luck! You have some of my grail scenes from tangled listed here too! :)

Good luck! You have some of my grail scenes from tangled listed here too! :)

Thanks darling! I just keep saying to myself -- three more, three more, three more. I have until October to get it all settled. But I am so grateful for what I do have... many pieces came from people around the forums who I am sooo grateful for!

That is really clever and the scenes look so pretty, and it sounds like it will look even more amazing once you have completed you collection and have it in you shadowbox :) Good Luck finding the missing scenes.

Haha, and one day maybe I'll be able to collect A Whole New World in PODMs too! ^_^

Good luck hunting the final scenes down, lost sun princess! :) I'll keep a lookout for you! :)

Thank you so very much. That means a lot! <3 Everyone has been so kind and willing to help however they can! It means a ton. My goal is to have this project completed by the wedding. We want to put the frame up next to the 17" Disney Store LE Rapunzel Bride at the reception table where people sign the guest book and take their table place cards, so the goal is to have this done and framed and ready to go by the first week of October!

I am determined!! I can do it!! n_n

That is really clever and the scenes look so pretty, and it sounds like it will look even more amazing once you have completed you collection and have it in you shadowbox :) Good Luck finding the missing scenes.

Thank you so much! The idea in my head and in my sketches seems pretty legit, actually making it a reality is another situation entirely, haha!! I am determined to make it work! <3

Thank you so very much. That means a lot! <3 Everyone has been so kind and willing to help however they can! It means a ton. My goal is to have this project completed by the wedding. We want to put the frame up next to the 17" Disney Store LE Rapunzel Bride at the reception table where people sign the guest book and take their table place cards, so the goal is to have this done and framed and ready to go by the first week of October!

I am determined!! I can do it!! n_n
You're making me really want to come to your wedding, :lol: ;)

Sweetheart, this ain't the half of it.

It was suggested to me that I create a thread for all the wedding shenanigans, and I might just do that. I honestly have to say, even I'M surprised by the level of crazy my mother and I have come to in planning this wedding. It's going to be amazing, and I can't WAIT to see it all come together.

As they say, it's easy to do something if you're passionate about it, and trust me, I'm passionate. <3

Also Dan and I briefly discussed a live stream of the wedding and reception because we have a lot of friends overseas and around the world. This might actually happen, and if it does, you'll get a front row seat to the chaos and Tangled escapades.

Beautiful scenes! :) I have that first one... It doesn't have the lanterns in it but I just love how she's looking up at the stars, so curious and hopeful and even more so, I love how Flynn is smiling fondly at her. This was my grail scene for the Tangled PODMs. I am wishing you the very best of luck in obtaining the last few scenes you need! Pixie dust your way!

Beautiful scenes! :) I have that first one... It doesn't have the lanterns in it but I just love how she's looking up at the stars, so curious and hopeful and even more so, I love how Flynn is smiling fondly at her. This was my grail scene for the Tangled PODMs. I am wishing you the very best of luck in obtaining the last few scenes you need! Pixie dust your way!

Thank you so much! I am also very fond of the scene, especially because of the lines that go with it. It's one of my favorite lines moments in the whole movie... "That's the good part, I guess. You get to go find a new dream." It's all about never giving up and always pushing for the next biggest and brightest thing in your life, which is absolutely a mantra of mine. It means the world to me.

Thank you so much! I am also very fond of the scene, especially because of the lines that go with it. It's one of my favorite lines moments in the whole movie... "That's the good part, I guess. You get to go find a new dream." It's all about never giving up and always pushing for the next biggest and brightest thing in your life, which is absolutely a mantra of mine. It means the world to me.
Me too! ;)

... these pictures have convinced me that I need more Tangled PODMS. J'aimie, I swear you will be the most expensive friend ever... But I love your idea and will obviously let you know if I find the scenes you need :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back