• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Ever Growing Collection of Tangled PODMs! (Image Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Ever Growing Collection of Tangled PODMs! (Image Heavy)
... these pictures have convinced me that I need more Tangled PODMS. J'aimie, I swear you will be the most expensive friend ever... But I love your idea and will obviously let you know if I find the scenes you need :)

YAY!! I'm an enabler!! :)

I am a little confused here. Is this a scene you still need?

Yes, she needs that one and this one

QVnPXoJ.jpg

This pin is in my collection. If someone is willing to trade me a Tangled PODM that has both Rapunzel and Flynn in it with a facial of Rapunzel I will trade it so she can get it. I really love this one and am really torn about it. Thought about offering it in a game so someone could possibly win it for her but there would be a chance she would not win it so a trade might be better. The unfortunate thing is I am not interested in the one she has an extra of. Maybe a three way trade? Just trying to help without breaking up my own collection. Let me know.

This pin is in my collection. If someone is willing to trade me a Tangled PODM that has both Rapunzel and Flynn in it with a facial of Rapunzel I will trade it so she can get it. I really love this one and am really torn about it. Thought about offering it in a game so someone could possibly win it for her but there would be a chance she would not win it so a trade might be better. The unfortunate thing is I am not interested in the one she has an extra of. Maybe a three way trade? Just trying to help without breaking up my own collection. Let me know.

I have this scene I am willing to trade for... if you're interested... :)

551951_4115572645672_17354528_n.jpg

I need to have both Rapunzel and Flynn in it. The reason I love the one I have is because it shows at least a side view of both characters. I would want the same in the one I trade for. I really am trying to help but it is for my collection! BTW... it does not have to be the gondola scene. The priority is being able to see both characters faces. This is the only Tangled pin I have at the moment so it has to be both characters faces. I hope someone can help!

Last edited:
I need to have both Rapunzel and Flynn in it. The reason I love the one I have is because it shows at least a side view of both characters. I would want the same in the one I trade for. I really am trying to help but it is for my collection! BTW... it does not have to be the gondola scene. The priority is being able to see both characters faces. This is the only Tangled pin I have at the moment so it has to be both characters faces. I hope someone can help!
Okay! I understand! Just had to put it out there! haha!

I really hope someone is willing to trade!

Oh my gosh, all of you are just crazy wonderful people. Thank you all for thinking of me -- I'm patient and I certainly don't want to break up anyone's collection!! It really means a lot that you would offer, though, thank you very much for thinking of me.

Also:

RASPUTIN said:
Let me see if I can find you your pin.

OH YOU!! You're a saint, but don't drive yourself crazy for it! You have a list of grails you're trying to find for people, don't worry about me!! <3

I did find one on the bay that would work. Rapunzel is on a bridge with Flynn walking way behind her. Although I love the intimacy of my pin it does have both characters with a facial. The problem is it is REALLY expensive for me! (over $100) I wish I could afford to just get me another one but I can't. I really do want to help, your wedding sounds like it is going to be fantastic!

I did find one on the bay that would work. Rapunzel is on a bridge with Flynn walking way behind her. Although I love the intimacy of my pin it does have both characters with a facial. The problem is it is REALLY expensive for me! (over $100) I wish I could afford to just get me another one but I can't. I really do want to help, your wedding sounds like it is going to be fantastic!

It means so much that you're willing to help out! I wish I had the extra cash right now, I really do, but I'll have to wait it out. I am a very patient person, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be!

Thanks again for your offer... you're awesome! <3

I just bought that pin and we can do a trade for it so I can send it to J'aimie. Actually I will just have you send it to her. I will let you know when it arrives.

I just bought that pin and we can do a trade for it so I can send it to J'aimie. Actually I will just have you send it to her. I will let you know when it arrives.

... I can't even deal with this... SOMEONE FIND ME A GIF WITH MY EMOTIONS PLEASE... only GIFS understand me... this is insane... I don't believe this...

... I can't even deal with this... SOMEONE FIND ME A GIF WITH MY EMOTIONS PLEASE... only GIFS understand me... this is insane... I don't believe this...
Jaimie logs on, searches the forum.. Takes a look at this thread:
tumblr_luhss4QG9M1qe5udso1_r1_500.gif

Realizes what is happening:
tumblr_mftdgyxaRx1rcb0d2o1_500.gif

tumblr_m8uiydRibT1rrftqho1_500.gif

Shock, disbelief and excitement:

tumblr_m6s8tsfNKD1qlwcpw.gif

tumblr_mazo415pjQ1qkhxoc.gif

Touched and grateful:

tumblr_m2xb11Q1hD1qgwldn.gif

'I can't believe this' speechlessness and Tears of joy

c1b2ab20b384ba5ca22c9f05af4dc87e.gif

and then *sigh* content.

tumblr_lxwsi78MQB1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

Sound about right, J'aimie? ;)

Last edited:
THIS. This is literally the most accurate representation of how I am right now. Maya, you're a genius.

... I can't believe how eerily accurate this is. I ... am dying. This is too much...

First off, your PODM's are just amazing!!! I seriously love the one with her looking up at all the lanterns and resting her chin on the boat.

Secondly, the series of events that just took place is astounding. Hopefully I'll be in a position someday to help someone like all you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back