• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Ever Growing Stitch Collection and a Couple of New Grails!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Ever Growing Stitch Collection and a Couple of New Grails!!!

Geoff

Almost >< A DPF Charter Member
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
I wanted to be silly and let everyone have a look at my Stitch collection. Its taken me about a year and a half to get to this point, mostly trading, and a lot of you guys have helped me :) Also, I got a couple of grails in trade that I am very proud of!!!

Grail #1
MasterGracey-1.jpg

Grail #2 (Silver PP)
StitchScuba.jpg

My Stitch Wall
StitchWall.jpg

My Park Lanyard
Lanyard1.jpg

Lanyard2-1.jpg

Book Pages, in order
Page1.jpg

Page2-1.jpg

Page3-1.jpg

Page4-1.jpg

Page5-1.jpg

Page6-1.jpg

Page7-1.jpg

Page8-1.jpg

Page9.jpg

Page10.jpg

Oh my goodness!! You have soooo many cute ones! And you have one of my most wanted pins too, the one where he's with Si and Am! You've got a lot that I haven't seen before too, being a newbie means there are tons of pins that are new to me :) I love the one where he's got a butterfly on him and the one where he looks like he's doing a somersault or something. They're so cute! Great collection!

HiddenMickeys,

The one with the butterfly is on a Stitch invasion page, all auctions. That one is him as Bambi. The Si and Am was soooo hard to get! I'm trying to finish that set. And everyone wants the headstand pin, AKA Stitch Butt!

Thanks!!!

Wow that's a highly impressive collection! Here's my Stitch collection that I've accumulated over the last 3 months since I started pin trading back in the end of February this year:

421df5bd.jpg

959c0474.jpg

And since we're at it, here's the rest of the pins I have collected in the same 3 months:

0c55cec2.jpg

Haha I just realized that Angry Stitch you have on the top right of your lanyard came from me! And because you didn't want to trade for those other HTF Stitch Auction pins (Stitch with the dolls: Donald and Pluto), I ended up trading them to someone else! But nonetheless still an amazing collection and even better in person!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back