• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Father in Law got me Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Father in Law got me Started!

si1328

You figure it out!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Hello all, my name is Laramie. I recently went to Disneyland in California with my boyfriend and his parents. Durring my trip down there my boyfriends father introduced me to pin trading...lets just say I came home with 160 pins, yep...my boyfriend Billy could kill not only me but also his dad! lol In any case I have some very specific goals with this...All the Ariel pins I can find...Bell pins and any Princess pins. I have a couple of hidden mickey pin sets that are completed, but for the most part I really want to stick with those two...although I am a HUGE fan of Monsters Inc. so I spent my entire trip trying to find a Sulley pin....no luck I found Boo, and I found a lovley couple willing to trade me a Mike with his car for Jessica Rabbit...But no Sulley.. :( In any case I am hooked now! I am already planning for my next trip what pins I want to trade and what pins I want to keep.(the list of keepers is growing):sad: lol Oh well...just thought I would introduce myself as I will probably end up on here every other day at least!

Hi there Laramie! Glad you could join us - I doubt if it will take you very long to find a Sulley pin from the kind folk on this forum!! Good luck

Hello, Laramie! Wow, that was quite a haul for your first foray into pin collecting/trading. Sounds like you're in the right place here at DPF! :D

Welcome aboard! :lgm:

hey welcome to PINsanity! if you have some traders you wat to trade to this fourm upload them at pinpics.com

I am in the process of up loading all of my pins to pinpics...I knew I had stumbled on something big but dang! lol @Tiggermickey yes I would be interested...what would you like to trade for? I have alot of stuff, so just let me know!

Howdy, Laramie! You are off to a blazing fast start on your collection! It's neat that you have a father-in-law whose interests you can share. :)

Hi Laramie and welcome to the forum! The people here are top-notch and can help you on your quest to collect pins. I'll be doing as much trading as I possibly can in the next 100 days, and I do have 1 Ariel pin in my traders list if you are interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back