• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My first attempt at a pin board

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first attempt at a pin board

vikoros

Top shelf!
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thought I'd try my hand at a simple canvas pin board since none of my other displays were working out. Planning to make others in the near future.

Iz2nc63.jpg

Thanks, guys. I just threw some pins on it for now. I probably need to be more strategic with what parts of the collection go on there. I'm planning on doing a Chip and Dale silhouette for my wife's collection, and a Stitch, Oswald, and Up House for the main part of mine. We'll see how well they turn out.

That's really pretty. I like the way you put a lot of Fab 5 characters around the castle and not necassarily on the castle. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back