• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My first attempt at pin frames...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first attempt at pin frames...

Nettiejeanne

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Ok.... so I had this idea. Two of my friends love everything Disney. One of them is a new member, here. (leslicsa) So I thought maybe I would frame their names in pins. So, it's nothing like the amazing frames I've seen here, but hey. Ya gotta start somewhere, right?

Anyway, here they are. Don't tell Lesli, cuz they are Christmas gifts!
DSC_0001.jpg
DSC_0002.jpg

Hard to believe these are your first frames! They look fantastic; the idea is great and you have carried it out splendidly - and the frames you've used are beautiful!

Both of your framed names are charming. I particularly like the way you positioned two character pins on either side of the name pins.

They look great!!! I would LOVE to receive one of those as a gift! There is a lot of thought, love and effort behind each one of those! :)

I just wanted to tell you all that my friends really loved their gifts. Chris just gave me a beautiful wall quilt her mom made especially for displaying my pins! I have to decide which collection to put on it & then I'll post some pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back