• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My first board

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first board

HiddenMickey

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
With some open spaces for pins to come :anxious:

photo16.jpg
photo27.jpg
photo33.jpg
photo17.jpg

photo51.jpg
photo46.jpg
photo34.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! It's a cork board which was on sale at Michael's for $9. I put black card stock over it. We painted the frame silver. The Disney script and Mickey heads are stickers from Michael's, as are the castle in the middle and Alice in Wonderland pieces in the corners. Board supplies added up to $25.

Love what you have done with the cork board:D Looks like you will need a new board soon though

Thanks, Vanillabug, Snowy, and Goofy! Yes, by now the board will not fit all my pins. I need to decide which sets/themes I'm going to keep on it. Others are being put in a binder until I make another board :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back