• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My first pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first pin

Maverichero

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So this may sound a bit ignorant but as this is my first pin I figured I would ask.

I just purchased a Mickey Ghost (Mickey under a sheet). After reading the trading post suggestions I realized I needed to know everything about my pin, so I looked it up on pin pics. I found the entry saying it was in 2003, but on the back of my pin it has a stamp saying 'official pin trading 2007'. Should I be concerned? As a note it does say in the ebay auction (C2). Does this mean like a 2nd edition? I could not find an entry on pin pics for this pin at 2007.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=24628 this is the 2003 entry.

Good, I apologize about the ignorant question. I just didn't want to have my first purchase be negative. Just trying to learn everything I can.

It is not an ignorant question. I would be questioning the same thing if my partner in crime didn't become a quick master of pin knowledge. If you have any other questions, just let me know. We'll find the answer, some way or another.

a cute pin. Hopefully I can get a popcorn bucket like that this weekend!

Do you remember your first pin? Mine was either a Fantasia Ice Cream (which ended up being traded away) or an Olympics one...

It is not an ignorant question. I would be questioning the same thing if my partner in crime didn't become a quick master of pin knowledge. If you have any other questions, just let me know. We'll find the answer, some way or another.

Everyone needs a partner in crime. Sadly I didn't when I first joined but with everything that I have learned I am passing on to my sister to help her out.

a cute pin. Hopefully I can get a popcorn bucket like that this weekend!

Do you remember your first pin? Mine was either a Fantasia Ice Cream (which ended up being traded away) or an Olympics one...

My first pins were the Grumpy zone pin and the medallion from the pirates movie. My dad has been feeding my addiction ever since 2005.

I recieved my first pin Last year from a friend for GayDayS at WDW :) ...I never knew what that pin was going to do to me, and my bank account LoL...

[pinpics]42975[/pinpics] Mickey Mouse - Rainbow Mickey Head Icon

I'm So glad I have gotten to meet such wonderful people on here thanks to that First pin of Mine <3 <3 <3
<3 Laz

I don't believe this thread was meant for 'what was your first pin' but lets see if it catches on :D

Well, I think my first pin was a gift to the person above [Laz], but I think the first one I kept was maybe..
[pinpics]75471[/pinpics]

i think this pin has been re issued almost ever year i have seen it every halloween i can remember anyways .. ok so the last 6 years or so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back