• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My First Update [King Candy, Kaa]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My First Update [King Candy, Kaa]

Ninpin

Mothmouse
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So I've been a member for a couple of years now and still haven't posted any photos yet! Woops! Well, nothing fancy to see at the moment as I don't have a proper display for any of my collections, but I figured I would at least show off my largest ones!

By the way, does anyone know for certain whether or not plastic baggies are actually bad to keep your pins in? Mine are currently pinned through these baggies and onto the regular cloth binder pages; Would it be better if I kept them free on the pages instead until I get displays? I keep hearing things about rust with air, temperature, etc. and I don't want to do something to accidentally damage them?

Anyhoo...

King Candy is finally 100% complete again! Woot!

Kaa is slow going but still my favorite, because of how many unique pins he has for hunting down!

My other collections are all small, so I will wait to post them!

tumblr_okd8zbpKom1slh04wo1_1280.png

Very nice collections :) Especially Kaa
I haven't had most of mine in baggies for too long so I'm not much help there , all I can say is I've traded for a couple I received in their original bags which were quite old . They showed no signs of wear at all

I love both of your collections. They both have a really nice variety of different style pins. Congrats!

Thanks everyone!!

Very nice collections :) Especially Kaa
I haven't had most of mine in baggies for too long so I'm not much help there , all I can say is I've traded for a couple I received in their original bags which were quite old . They showed no signs of wear at all

That's good! I thought I read somewhere that certain kinds of plastic could tarnish them, but I haven't been able to find the post again! Perhaps I'm just being paranoid, lol!

A new King Candy pin was just released! XD

I love your Kaa collection, it's nice to meet you btw! :D

It's nice to meet you too! I've seen you around quite a bit during my lurking, haha! And oh? What new pin?!

Nice collections! I guess.. I need to watch Wreck It Ralph... lol I was like.. who is this King Candy??

Wreck-It Ralph is a great movie if you enjoy video games (especially the classics)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back