• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My growing Lion King Collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My growing Lion King Collection...

simbanino

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
hi this is my Lion king Collection, been working hard on this since Lion King Is not as common. :)
let me know how u like it so far, and there is the gorgeous Scar that was give to me as a gift. thank you so much again. :)

Last edited:
Thank you very much guys, i want to make it as big as possible, i really enjoy collecting Lion king Pins, i find them very unique, as unique as up and stuff. you don't see many of them that easily. :)

Looking good, looking good! Indeed that Scar pin is beautiful! LOL
But I think my favorites on there are the Timon and Puumba safety signs! They are so fun!

Lol, yeah, scar is actually my favorite scar, he look very very, MEAN!thnak you again and yep, the wild about safety as very funny, i love looking at them all the time, hope i can get the 8 i am missing.

This is a Scar pin I really want:

pin78579

I see that it's on your wants list too. :) It's such a perfect pin.

pin78579

Re; I'm surrounded by Idiots!!!

I just traded that pin away. Last time I was at D-Land they still had them. I am going to be there on the 12th and 13th of February. If you would like me to see if i can pick one up I would be glad too. Just pm me please.

Thank you,

Vicki

pin78579

Lol, yes it is a great pin, i am about to buy it, it is only 6.95 and it is a rack pin, but it is s funny, i just been waiting to see if i can trade it, because so far all these lion king pins have been traded, so what i normally do is get very nice LE or older wanted pins and i go to event and get lion kings, some of them(like 5) i have found in cast members but the rest been traded, i guess by trading them i appreciate them more since i had to work hard to get something good to then trade for these instead of buying them. but i think next time i go to Disney i will get the Scar pin, well i will tell my BF to buy it and give me to me as a gift then that way i still have no broke the rule of not buy the lion king pins. lol. )

Lol, yes it is a great pin, i am about to buy it, it is only 6.95 and it is a rack pin, but it is s funny, i just been waiting to see if i can trade it, because so far all these lion king pins have been traded, so what i normally do is get very nice LE or older wanted pins and i go to event and get lion kings, some of them(like 5) i have found in cast members but the rest been traded, i guess by trading them i appreciate them more since i had to work hard to get something good to then trade for these instead of buying them. but i think next time i go to Disney i will get the Scar pin, well i will tell my BF to buy it and give me to me as a gift then that way i still have no broke the rule of not buy the lion king pins. lol. )

Too funny!

We saw it and had to have it! It is an awesome pin. We bought ours as soon as we saw it. Couldnt chance not getting it. Then later someone came up to us and traded it to us for another rack pin I had.

It is one of the best pins!!!!

oh i'm sooooooooooooo jealous of your collection as i am also collection the lion king pins :( i will get there eventually :) he he

I just traded that pin away. Last time I was at D-Land they still had them. I am going to be there on the 12th and 13th of February. If you would like me to see if i can pick one up I would be glad too. Just pm me please.

Thank you,

Vicki

Vicki! Yes yes yes! Please get one for me! :D I'll PM you now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back