• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

my hercules collection :D[NEW CANVAS 26/12/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hercules collection :D[NEW CANVAS 26/12/12]

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Newest updates at bottom of this post

I wanted to display my pins in a planets alinged kinda feel :) With 3 canvas, 1 for hades, one for earth and one for olympus, each surrounding a circular pin. I am getting to the point where the pins are pretty hard to et hold off so I don't know if it will grow much more. I really want to thank the members of the forum. I joined with only 1 hercules pin and boom! Only half the fun is collecting, the rest is getting to talk to and meet so many amazing people. Thankyou to all those who have traded with me and thankyou to the people who contacted me when they saw new releases / pins for sale, I am really grateful. So far I have 1 pin that wont fit on my hades board, I need to draw anouther.
tumblr_meky6pGVmn1rxkuleo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_meky6pGVmn1rxkuleo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_meky6pGVmn1rxkuleo3_1280.jpg

update 26/12/12

My hades canvas got very overcrowded, so I painted anouther one and moved all pins to it. Would appreciate any feedback :D
tumblr_mfn1qjX5IU1rxkuleo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfn1qjX5IU1rxkuleo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfn1qjX5IU1rxkuleo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_mfn1qjX5IU1rxkuleo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_mfn1qjX5IU1rxkuleo5_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh you have the Meg magazine cover!! Awesome! I love that movie! The board looks great! You better post updated pics when the new pins arrive :)

Cool how you incorporated your Herc pin with the background. Gives it a really cool bubble effect XD Very nice job on the canvas. :cool:

Both canvas are done with promarker pens, which is why there are lines because the pens didnt absorb like they do on paper. Which is the long winded way of saying I did the souls with a pen :D

Those are really cool and like everyone else said, matching the canvas to the BT pin looks amazing. Nice collections for a movie that needs more pin love!

Like has been said I love how you matched the Beloved Tales pin to the background. It looks really good and you have some really nice pins too. Good luck on getting more of the ones you're after :)

Great pins, I echo what Princess Jasmine said - its great how you have made the BT Hercules blend into the background - you are so clever!

Would love to see more Megara pins (I collect her as well) :)

Thankyou :) I have about 15 hercules pins coming in the post but this is the only meg pin I have been able to find. I love your meg collection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back