• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My hercules collection (image heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hercules collection (image heavy)

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi guys :) thought I would try and upload my collection all in one place, I hope to post when I get new non-pin related items. I like a lot of Disney films but I just really love hercules and it means a lot to me, I collect a lot of things (short attention span) but this is my small but prized collection.
Enjoy :)
Not sure how to resize so some pics may be big, sorry :( I post stuff as i get it, so scroll through the comments if you are that way inclined.

collectible-127215.jpg

Complete set of Mattel figures. I love this set but I was given it for christmas by my parents, who asked me not to open them so eventually I would like to pick up my favourites seperately so I can play xD

collectible-127221.jpg

Hades Kingdom hearts chess piece. My favourite Hades piece, sent to me by the lovely Hollie (fireheadfred) for christmas.

collectible-127223.jpg

Hercules golden statue carrying watch. I love this watch and to parents dismay, insist on wearing it (seeing a theme yet) I have conceded and now only wear on speacial occasions / for luck. Limited edition 3000 from the parks.

collectible-127251.jpg

I know nothing about this plate except that it's awesome! I found it on ebay one day, if anyone has any info, let me know :)

collectible-127252.jpg

Hades statue and watch LE 3000 from the parks. A rarely used pose in merchandise, love it ^_^

collectible-127253.jpg

Promo jacket that I wear almost everywhere.

collectible-127254.jpg
collectible-127255.jpg

Rediculously oversized Hades shirt that gets worn a lot.

collectible-127256.jpg

Porcelain plate my parents got me for christmas <3 From the cartoon classic series by Kenley ltd.
The back of the plate reads:
Hercules (1997)
A true hero is measured
not by the size of his strength,
but by the strength of his heart.
So in order to climb from zero to hero,
Hercules must not only prove himself,
he must learn
to give a little of himself too.

tumblr_mivu6wTG8F1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

I really like watches, here are the two from the statues and anouther cute one :)

tumblr_meziezWmzS1s0s369o1_400.jpg

This stained glass and really pretty, you can get it for $45 from a us retailer, I can give people the link if they want but procede with caution, I have never bought from there so cant garentee it. the postage for this to the UK raised the price to over $100 but I found it abay one day for a steal, so happy :D

Last edited:
b39847_24c597449edb3b161d91366bf5a75b32.jpg_srz_320_487_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Funny book, the art style is like the concept art as it is by gerald scarfe. Tells hades 'side of the story'

b39847_bcbf69e26ffa8b8b4e3131df80f5f49a.jpg_srz_272_487_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

olympus playset, it has hera in it!

71331.jpg

The art of Hercules : chaos of creating. This book is soooooo good. It has so much info, is funny and the pictures in it are to die for.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the kind words, I know it is not an expolosively awesome collection, it means a lot :) The watches are some of my favourite, if anyone is into watches I suggest looking up ones for your favourite disney film there are some beautiful ones out there. The kids ones are often the best! @fireheadfred I might just try that xD

Here is what I recieved in the post today!
tumblr_miw1c6vSxQ1rxkuleo1_1280.jpg

20 pain and 20 panic rubbers because I am a sucker.

tumblr_miw1c6vSxQ1rxkuleo2_1280.jpg

Handheld game. it works... unfortunately xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back