• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~~My HG Dance~~Whoohoo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~My HG Dance~~Whoohoo!!

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
I have not done one of these yet,I tried forever to trade for these,and then I see Brandy was selling them..so I had to jump on the sale to get them...so heres what I recieved:
Pin 32760: JDS - Halloween Minnie (Evil Queen)
Pin 32761: JDS - Daisy Halloween (Maleficent)
Pin 47950: DLR - Halloween 2006 - Daisy Duck as Maleficent 9T/114 wanting on this one
Pin 47949: DLR - Halloween 2006 - Minnie Mouse as Evil Queen

I know the trades are more than wants,but my youngest wanted this one:
Pin 70912: WDW - The Museum of Pin-tiquities - Disney Pin Celebration 2009 - Mystery Pack - Ancient Coins - Goofy Only

And to complete my set

Pin 25057: Minnie Mouse Princess Series - Ariel

Thank you Brandy for selling these to me:)

Judy

:hsd::wiggle::hsd: Doin' the dance for ya! I remember how excited I was when I got 32760 as well! Yay for you!:hsd::wiggle::hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back