• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Intro: Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Intro: Hello

Wugaboo

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Name: Audra
Disney Likes: Pete's Dragon, Elliot, Candle on the Water, SpectroMagic, Wishes, Fantasmic, Ohana, Old Key West Resort, Olivia's
Other Likes: My Family DH, DS(25), DD(23), Shopping, Classic Rock Music, Long Walks with DH
Been Married since: 5/26/90
DVC Owners at: Old Key West Resort
Why am I here: I want to start collecting Elliot pins from Pete's Dragon and checked out this other site and there are actually quite a few of them out there. So I wanted to get the scoop on the ins and out of pin collecting.

Hello and welcome! It'd be good for you to also make a PinPics.com account, so you can keep track of pins that you currently own, want, and can trade. Have fun :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back