• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Last Day at DLP Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Last Day at DLP Trading

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It's not as many as I normally do but the lanyards were particularly full of fake/scrappers. I think it's cause there was the May the 4th release and there were more traders than normal around.

b2654f5c-1eec-4aeb-a7c5-1b86b7408d64.jpg

I'm not sure the Cheshire is real. I have my doubts.

The Pinocchio I found very interesting because it's rather old and it's legs are hinged so they move back and forth.

I went again today actually. As my pass runs out at the end of the month I've trying to take every opportunity. I had some luck on the trading board which is only open on the weekends.
And I bought two pins, one for a trade and other I'm not sure if I'll keep, sell, or try to trade right away.

9df14ed7-9aad-42b5-9956-26217c832b49.jpg

Yep a WITCH pin that's right #33102 :) There are three pins of similar design that I know I just need Water from the set. I'm a BIG fan of the artist for the series Alessandro Barbucci and wanted to to get pins from the series because of that.

Yeah it wasn't a bad day even if I was just there about an hour and half. I know the place so well I can go in check both parks and be back out very quickly. :)

I'm gonna miss being able to do that soon.

4290bddf-f541-4d17-abe6-27cdc9ca4c43.jpg

I went to Disney today because my cousin was in town with a friend and she had never been to a Disney before!!
So we were doing a lot of rides but I did get a few good trades out of the day.

I was most surprised by the pin on the bottom left, Pin #4736

And today was my last day at Disney. My Annual Pass runs out on Sunday and I'm blocked out that day anyways. But I was able to get these pins which came out today!

473c8ba7-55ec-4804-b472-e76dfec1575a.jpg

I'm so in love with this lanyard. I don't even want to put pins on it!

And the Big Hero 6 pins are finally back in stock :D

Awesome! I have a question for you....are pin releases crazy over there like here in the US? I see you guys have pin trading days with tons of LE pins that get released. Do people get up at 1 AM and camp out or are there crazy lines in the parks at the stores?

Well, this was the first release that I actually got up early to get to. Otherwise I just site up on the first day and is no problem.

I asked other traders that are around here and they didn't think anyone would need to be there before 9 at the earliest. Which it's true I didn't have to but I'm glad I did. For this Alice pin was a preview sale. So max they were going to sell 350 in the park. If it would sell out then that's fine. If there are left over pins they will join the other 350 going to the Alice in Phantomland event next weekend. I had no idea they were doing that, I thought all 700 were going to be available for sale in the park until it sold out.

But there are other 700 pins that still haven't sold out and it's over two months since they have come out. So no, it's nothing like in the US. The only thing that gets crazy are these limited pin events like the Alice. It sold all 350 seats in 45 minutes.

I don't think I could take how it is in the US ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back