• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Lion King Pin Collection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Lion King Pin Collection :)

Pengy

On a mission to visit every Disney park worldwide.
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I started my monsters collection about a month ago (eeek) and it's growing so fast!

And now onto my prized Lion King collection.

Some close ups..

Thanks for looking :D

Edit: Spelling error.

Last edited:
Will be posting an update soon! My Lion King board is completley full thanks to the great traders on Thursday at DLR, and my monster's is growing (on a new board)

Update!

I filled both boards, and so redid the Lion King one and there's more space now even with more pins. Monster's pins look a bit bare as they're on a big board now.

Monster's Inc/Uni coming in next post!

Super nice collection!! Before you know it you will have to get a bigger board for the lion king, you almost have it filled up.... Lol. Thanks for sharing the great pics.

Thanks everyone :) I'm really proud of my lion king collection especially, it's come a long way and has been my collection since I started collecting as a 10 year old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back