• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My new huge pin board

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new huge pin board

stich96

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hi there :)

After a longer period of absence on this forum I finally found time to come back.

I want to show my new pin board, which is actually huge, but it's still (just a little bit) too small for all my pins ;)

The first picture shows the plain board. I thought I should paint something on it and I decided for "Disneyland" and a try to draw the castle..... I know it's not a masterpiece but it doesn't look too bad im my view(since I've been one of the worst art students at school ;)).

attachment.php

I know it looks rather dark, but with pins on it it looks colorful so I think that black hasn't been a bad choice.

attachment.php

The picture is not in very good quality, but at least you can see how big the board actually is!!!

Thank you very much for reading :)

So organized! I can't wait to get something like this so I can look at my pins all the time not just keep them in bags.

Thanks everyone :)

Absolutely lovely! That board is GIANT! (so are those jumbos!) May I ask what the dimensions of it are?

Hi there! The board is about 4.9 feet in lenght and 3.3 feet in height. I hope I've calculated right as I'm not used to these sizes.(It's about 1,5x1 meters).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back