• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My new Little Mermaid board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pretty Mahrii...eventually I will take a nice picture of all the Belle pins and all the Mulan pins in our bags (and all our other misc. pins too!)

Beautiful collection and display!

It looks like you're using a black DualEFFEX cork board. I just bought a couple of these (from Target or Walmart; I forget which). I'm wondering, how well does the black cork hold up to pin holes, in case you need to move pins around?

I bought it at target, the black one seems to be holding better than the regular color one, but one stilly I haven't had them long enough to really tell well enough. So far the black has not torn, can't see the holes from previous pins. B
i don't like just any kind of pin on them though. Some pins blend in too much and I don't think look good in the black.
hth
Mahrii

Beautiful collection and display!

It looks like you're using a black DualEFFEX cork board. I just bought a couple of these (from Target or Walmart; I forget which). I'm wondering, how well does the black cork hold up to pin holes, in case you need to move pins around?

This is a beautiful collection!! You have the pin of her sitting with her hand up by her face, head tilted :) I love that pin and think it is just so cute (the pose and expression on her face) but I can't find it anywhere and haven't been able to trade for it (yet! :) ). But truly, beautiful pins you have there!

At first I thought this was just an Ariel board but then I saw your Flounder and Ursula pins!!! I love the ones you have (especially that Flounder pin in the top right with Sebastian). Great job Mahrii! There are some Ariel pins I am looking for that you don't have on that board though lol O___O Please don't tell me I have to compete with you (AKA, please don't tell me I have to lose that pin to you...which will happen -__-)

OMG I love it! And I love the pinboard. Don't think we can get them in the UK. I've just started an Ariel board but it's tiny and only about a quarter full! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back